Another KM roleplay forum

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Another KM roleplay forum

Post by Emii »

Lol...well, LordBob has joined as someone with medical skills - perhaps we should have a quack, too :D

Other suggestions for characters (though they don't have to be exact) are:

Village children (tend to get into trouble and need rescuing)

Lost Dungeoneers (got lost in the village and are now stuck there, wandering and seeking their quest to escape)

Witches (of course - white witches and/or mean old hags that like to curse people)

Poltergeists (great for people who don't have much time to post - just turn up once every so often, cause havoc and go away again)

Farmers ("get orf moy larnd!")

Secret guilds (if a group of you join or a pair of you, a secret guild of assassins may be of interest)

...and anything else you can think of! Things are going great atm. Come join in the fun!
Last edited by Emii on 22 Dec 2003, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I have become member 13 on the board
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

On a (rare, for me) serious note, Emii's right. Activity on the new forum's really gone up several gears over the last twenty-four hours or so. And it's good fun, so join in!
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Please do sign up for this board, I have also made a roleplaying forum http://ringmasterrob.proboards25.com/index.cgi which will have linking plotlines with the Outside of School forum. We are currently looking for some people to roleplay the following roles;

+The Dark Lord Scareye, main bad guy, only given to a dedicated and imaginative roleplayer

+The Elderlord Steward, leader of the Elderlords

+Lady Mercury, leader of the Grail Chapter

+Tyron Silverblade, deputy head of the prison

+ Dracus, the dark elemental dragon who is training up Scareye's army.

If you want one of these roles then DO NOT just sign up on the forum with one of these names, email me at 'stealth_fanatic@yahoo.co.uk' with your application; Who You want to be, why you want to be this person and why you are a good choice. Thanks!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Yes, please do join the above forum - there are three interlinked role play forums for Knightmare in practise at the moment.

First is the KMBS, where players take on the roles of students and teachers.
Second is the KM roleplay forum known as Outside the School - a place where you can play simply in the forum as any character within the KM world, or as students visiting from the school. Occasionally quests and storylines will take you to the third forum.
Third is the Netherworlds - a darker world with darker characters whch penetrate both the school and the village.

There is also the KMBS supplies depot, run by Motley, who I'm sure would like some shopping visitors occasionally!

On a roleplay note, in the village we need someone to play the Small and Smelly One of Dunnfalls - any takers?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

If you want one of these roles then DO NOT just sign up on the forum with one of these names, email me at 'stealth_fanatic@yahoo.co.uk' with your application; Who You want to be, why you want to be this person and why you are a good choice. Thanks!
I see you've got your Simon Cowell pose set for this selection, Lord Bob....  :D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

You bet i have ;D . But seriously folks applications are much welcome, if you don't want a key role then just come along and sign up!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Hear hear! (or Here here...I'm never sure which way it's spelt... :-[)
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Just in case anyone missed it or have not yet relised.

One of the new members of the Forum The Crooked Trader Edward Deal is me, Yes Skarkill & Deal are one and the same.

I'm playing both Goblain Master and Opposition Trader.

Hmmmm.....

Remind you of someone ?
Last edited by Skarkill on 24 Dec 2003, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Oh dear... ;D

Anyone wish to play a Dryad (extremely beautiful girls from the trees, able to mould with tree trunks and seduce any male that passes them - eg. have them wrapped around their little finger)?

We would also like a village idiot, if possible, or a Ridolfo!
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

why do we need a village idiot when both Skarkill and Sly Hands have signed up! ;D (just kidding!)
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

oOo b!tchy!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Oh dear... ;D

Anyone wish to play a Dryad (extremely beautiful girls from the trees, able to mould with tree trunks and seduce any male that passes them - eg. have them wrapped around their little finger)?
Just out of interest, do you know about dryads directly from Greek mythology, or do they feature in modern fantasy novels too? You can also get hamadryads, naiads, Maenads, nereids and oreads.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I have finally just joined as Flower girl!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Lol hey there!

Wow...13 guests and 5 members online at the moment. That's pretty good, and a lot of decent roleplay too :D