Knightmare 3D - PC Game proposal

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
stevejd
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Knightmare 3D - PC Game proposal

Post by stevejd »

Okay, I apologise in advance, because I haven't got a game to show you. I haven't really got much yet, except a decent basic knowledge of 3D graphics, extensive programming experience (Java, C++...etc), and of course the enthusiasm to do something about it. I've only just joined the forum, but like anything I do I work best with an audience, a direction and the wind at my back ;)

I'm aware there are other projects out there, and perhaps people have even already completed a 3D project before. But I had an inspired moment where I could see this being fun - admittedly I'm not flush with time currently (but it varies being a post-graduate student), but this would be a great hobby. So... I'm lacking a story presently - this being I suppose my statement of intent - and the initiation of the research/planning stage. However it would make sense to start from the basics of the dungeoneer and his advisors, and that there would be a series of rooms that you would move to/from. From there filling out the details about the rooms...etc...

The reason I'm posting is really to see what peoples thoughts are? And any ideas? Hopefully this would interest people, and I could try and use this to talk and show what I'd like to do, and get peoples thoughts.
skynet_101
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare 3D - PC Game proposal

Post by skynet_101 »

hi steve, id be more than intrested if your still about
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare 3D - PC Game proposal

Post by Rich »

If you did make a game, I'd download it.