Challenge TV

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Emz
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Challenge TV

Post by Emz »

Hi guys, I don't come on this site much as you can see, but I am an avid fan of Knightmare. Just one small point, whats going on with Knightmare on Challenge? I've been watching it on there for a couple of weeks and we were in the middle of series 4, just watched it today and we seem to have gone back to series 3? Whats going on? lol!
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Challenge TV

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

Series 4 ended on Friday, I'm afraid. Challenge show one episode per day - weekdays at 6pm and 11.30, and weekends at around midnight (it was midnight on Saturday when it's normally 12.30). Check Challenge.co.uk for scheduling info.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Hope you come to enjoy posting here and remain doing so for a long time to come!  :)

Yes, since June, there have been regular daily showings, and Series 4 has been shown after several repeats of S3. On Friday, the latest repeats of S4 concluded, and S3 is once more being shown for the final time, I'd imagine. Since this is the 4th showing of S3, there may be one more showing of S4 to come afterwards as well, and then we'll have to sit back and hope that our wish for further series has been backed up by viewing numbers - it's the only kind of support that will mean anything, I think - but nice to have some Knightmare at all at the moment. How can one EVER get sick of S3?!!?! Never I, for one.  ;) KaM
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I love series 3! Then again I love all the series  ;D
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

i never wathed the 2nd showing of season 3 but i have been watching all of them since s4 started again.. but i find that they do get better with time..  as u try and look for different things.. and watch to see is any teams really make any big mistakes.. i'm not sure how the current team got to L3 they did take a left door which didn't seem to effect them at all. ???
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I'm catching up on the things I missed i.e. I only caught half an ep or ten minutes of it because of when I got home from work on some of those occasions.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"