NO Knightmare on Challenge from Tuesday :(

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
9inchsword

NO Knightmare on Challenge from Tuesday :(

Post by 9inchsword »

According to the late night schedule, Challenge will stop showing Knightmare from Tuesday, no episodes will be screened on Sunday or Monday either, therefore not showing all of series three!!!!   :( :( :( :(
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: NO Knightmare on Challenge from Tuesday :(

Post by Dan »

Hmm, according to Digiguide, it's still on every day until at least Tuesday, at the normal times.  In fact, there are three episodes on Sunday, at 10am, 6:25pm, and 10:05pm.

Of course, Digiguide could be wrong if Challenge are changing their schedule, but they were at least /planning/ to show the episodes...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

According to the late night schedule, Challenge will stop showing Knightmare from Tuesday, no episodes will be screened on Sunday or Monday either, therefore not showing all of series three!!!!
At least from their website, it does look like the schedule has changed slightly. But it seems that the late night episode has merely been moved (indeed, moved to a slightly more friendly timeslot), not cut. The weekday early evening showings remain unchanged.

Here's the showings over the next week, lifted from their website. Of course, it's best to check times yourself before watching- this old hag-bald wizard composite will not be held responsible for any missed episodes. (Also note that the very early morning episodes of one day will be the repeated episode from the day before.)

Saturday 28th: 1.30am, 10am, 10.05pm
Sunday 29th: 10am, 6.25pm, 10.05pm
Monday 30th: 6pm
Tuesday 1st: 1.10am, 6pm, 11.30pm
Wednesday 2nd: 6pm, 11.30pm
Thursday 3rd: 6pm, 11.30pm

So, the main change- if indeed it's a permanent change- looks to be the 1.10am weekday repeat moving to 11.30pm. I don't see anything wrong with that. Hopefully more people will be awake to watch at that time. :)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
9inchsword

Post by 9inchsword »

ahhh nuts, i only watched Knightmare at 1.10am
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

*recovers from multpile heart attack after seeing thread title*

And yes *cough* 11.30 will be better for me...it means I get an extra 2 hours sleep...a veritable boon, seeing as I have to be at work at 6.00am every day next week  >:(

*curses the evil temptations of overtime, while taking heart pills*
Assassins do it from behind
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

got me worried for a moment,
At least the 6pm is still up... and 11.30pm is pretty cool, i'm sure more people will be up then and in need or some light entertainment before bed.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

*Recovers from major heart failure*

ive been waiting for series 4 to come back on so i can record it, ive got the 4 hour tape ready so i can record all of in, on long play, to a single tape  ;D

Any educated guesses at to what day next week series 4 will start? im guessing around Friday...

Adam
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It