New pic?

A place to discuss Knightmare-VR, a planned revivial of Knightmare
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: New Test Graphic

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I still only see the images I've already seen before. No amount of refreshing and such seems to help. Strange, since I do usually see the new images as they get put up.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

It's the one below Lissard - a blue ogre?

If everyone already knew about this I apologise in advance.  :(
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Oh, yes, that one's been up a while, sorry.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

And we've discussed it a bit here.

http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/forum/y ... ;start=0#0

Would be great to hear your thoughts. :D
Milarky
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Milarky »

Ah david rowe .. how do you get a job like that, i need a portfoilio and nto to be so lazy i guess but stillhow...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Ah david rowe .. how do you get a job like that, i need a portfoilio and nto to be so lazy i guess but stillhow...
Hehe, yes, rather a cool job to have. :D
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Damn! Sorry about that - I wasn't able to check the forums thoroughly over the holiday due to work etc.

The picture looks good, imo. As I've said before, I'm looking forward to seeing an animated scenario.
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes, as you and I have said for so long, when we actually see some movement, we'll really start to get a feeling of how it'll work and look. :D
dracon1980

Post by dracon1980 »

How smart does the new series sound! Be well happy to sit down on a friday afternoon with me fish and chips and get ready for another session of Knightmare... this time though I wont have to sit through the mullet-haired Pat Sharp's Fun House first like some 10 years ago  8)
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Hehe, indeed! It's the rooms themselves in the test graphics that I love the most, though - they are similar if not identical to the ones used in series 1-3.
Subject to change.
dracon1980

Post by dracon1980 »

In the room with the scorpion where they have to run past its whipping tail, to make it EVEN more exhillerating they could genetically modify a real scorpion to make it massivley huge and then get the dungeoneer to run past a real scorpions whipping tail.  ;D

Just a little idea to spruce up the show running man style  8)
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

LOL. I'd love to see them try getting a lottery grant to genetically modify real scorpions.

But yay for lack of Pat Sharp. That's a personal yay, not any attempt at an objective yay. I wouldn't want to restart a Fun House debate again. ;)
Eldarad
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Eldarad »

In the room with the scorpion where they have to run past its whipping tail, to make it EVEN more exhillerating they could genetically modify a real scorpion to make it massivley huge and then get the dungeoneer to run past a real scorpions whipping tail.  ;D

Just a little idea to spruce up the show running man style  8)
OMG!
Just imagine...

Dungeoneer: "I'll be back"
Treguard: "Only in the re-runs"

ROFL
Last edited by Eldarad on 18 Mar 2004, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
Bearers of Light need fear no darkness
WillsOfDoom
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WillsOfDoom »

Have you seen image two?  The wide shot over the red cavern-type place with steps leading up?  That shot looks really cool and if it actually gets used I think it would give the new Knightmare loads of scope.  

The other images are great.  I like the rooms with collapsed walls - harks back to the old scorpion room!
I like my telly scary, and very dungeonish.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes, the first few pics were my favourites too. The wide shots really show the great potential of it, and are undoubtedly impressively created. I've not been quite so impressed with a few of the closer shots, but hey.

It will be interesting to hear soon how work on the demonstrator went, since I seem to remember TC saying work was due to be completed by the end of the month, in line with the Lottery Grant.