Chopper chop?

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Chopper chop?

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

What's up with the helicopter accidents? They just appeared in various places around the boards, and I'm clueless.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Chopper chop?

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

Hmm... it seems that some random graphics are replaced by these animations. On the General board, it's the rank stars (I've got two chopper deaths, while Emii has four or five, and the Knewbies have one, etc.) I'll continue to investigate, but I'd suggest that Illusion sorts this out. Unless it's his idea of a joke! ^_^
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Hmm, seems fine to me but this sounds like an occassional recurring technical problem where the web server throws up graphics/pages from other websites. It has been reported but they never seem to fixed it.

I recall once a couple of years ago when the whole website shared the same server, and I got a picture of a cow from some farm website when I went to knightmare.com.  ;D

BTW: Send me a screen-shot if it happens again - I'm making a collection.  :)
Last edited by Illusion on 15 Jul 2003, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

BTW: Send me a screen-shot if it happens again - I'm making a collection.  :)
Hmm. It's not a screenshot, but I've got a picture saved that it threw up as a link once. It was when lots of people were having trouble with the Series Guides links. Should I send it, or are you only interested in screenshots?
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

It has been reported but they never seem to fixed it.
Sounds like public toilets and several other things, which would be too long to list ;D (just thought that I'd add that)

I've never experienced or seen anything like strange pictures/graphics popping up on this site or when I've posted. GG please can you post the screen shot on this thread if you can as I'm curious to see it! (as long as it's clean ;D)
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 27 Jul 2003, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"