GG and the five stars of the YABB forum

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Dungeonneer positions

Post by Emii »

But please don't bombard the forum with random posts just to bump up your account :)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Eldarad
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Eldarad »

But please don't bombard the forum with random posts just to bump up your account :)
lol...does that imply that all 1276 of your posts are completely serious and on-topic?!  ;)
Bearers of Light need fear no darkness
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

They don't have to be serious, but that's not what she's saying anyway. She's just saying don't litter the forum with deliberate space-wasters just to improve your post count.

And in answer, for all of the many, many posts that the likes of GG, Emii, myself, and other 1000+ have made, very few of them have been wasted. That's why we have over a thousand. If we were timewasting Illusion would have banned us by now.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

lol...does that imply that all 1276 of your posts are completely serious and on-topic?!  ;)
Please also bear in mind that Emii has been posting on the Forum for almost a year-and-a-half, so her post count has accumulated over a fair period of time, rather than being an overnight bombardment. And all the ones I've seen in my time have indeed been worthwhile - even this one, which was directed at me a while ago: :D
Git  ;D
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Ah how useful  8)

Yes post counts do not alter REAL status around here, ie Knights don't get better treatment etc so it really is not worth anything.

I have been here since the new forums were setup and my post count is not massively high, but then I only post when I actually have something to say.

Sounds so simple doesn't it?  :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'