1000 Topics on This Forum!

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: 1000 Topics on This Forum!

Post by MoanaLiza »

Just a thought though, I wonder how many of those 1000+ threads are locked, saying this topic has been moved to.... I don't know if any one i.e. Illusion agrees with me but I think that those should possibly be deleated unless if when they are deleated the actual thread that has been moved is also deleated. That's just what I think though!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

I sure can. I'm not completely finished yet, and still need to actually put things together by topic, but I'll definitely pass it on as soon as I'm done. If you want any particular things grouped together or linked, apart from the types of things you mention above, just let me know. :D
Great. I'm not too concerned about grouping topics, since they will all automatically go in date order when moved into its own section.

Oh, and I think we've got to archive that Series 8 Life Force cake/pie/quiche debate!
You're on the edge of a ledge...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Oh, and I think we've got to archive that Series 8 Life Force cake/pie/quiche debate!
LOL, definitely. It's strange you mention that, since I was going to start a thread tonight to mention two items, one of which was the fact I'd been rereading some of the site, and noticed on one page you'd changed a line to include the controversy over whether it's a pie, cake, or a quiche. (It's a quiche, of course, but I'll humour everyone who hasn't yet reached this state of enlightenment.) I thought it was amusing that something we started off as a joke now actually gets a reference in the main unofficial guide to the subject. :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

...Oh, and I think we've got to archive that Series 8 Life Force cake/pie/quiche debate!
What d'you mean by that Illusion?
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

What d'you mean by that Illusion?
I hope Illusion won't mind me answering this one. I suspect he means the following thread:

http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/forum/y ... 13;start=0
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Might be worth adding at this point that earlier today the General Discussion forum went thru the 13,000 posts barrier as well.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Just a thought though, I wonder how many of those 1000+ threads are locked, saying this topic has been moved to.... I don't know if any one i.e. Illusion agrees with me but I think that those should possibly be deleated unless if when they are deleated the actual thread that has been moved is also deleated. That's just what I think though!
When a thread is moved to a different section, a link is automatically made in the original section to the moved thread. I don't think the link can be deleted, unless the thread is removed completely.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I wasn't sure! It was only a thought though
Might be worth adding at this point that earlier today the General Discussion forum went thru the 13,000 posts barrier as well.
More like 18,000+ and well on the way to 20,000+ :)
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 21 Jan 2004, 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

In fairness, I think HStorm said just on the General section of the forum, not the whole forum, which is indeed as far progressed as you say. :D
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Impressive stuff. Shame I can't participate as much now the new job is rolling quite well, but its great to see how much scope for debate how much one TV programme can create.  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

The 19000 posts barrier has been crossed this very night! Everybody, give yourselves a nice big round of applause.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Waa hayyyyyy.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thats Brilliant.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think every one deserves a pat on the back.

Take a bow Every One.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Is there already a thread on what favourite topics there were? (Nostalgia in nostalgia...it never ceases to amaze me). If not, I'd like to include the Ed Tudor Pole debate: Was he alive or dead?

Caption compos and rewriting songs were also fantastic. Jokes too. Elita's mouth is so large....
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think every one deserves a pat on the back.

Take a bow Every One.
Well I wouldn't exactly say everyone though. There's still quite a few members who havn't even posted once, some of which have been registered nearly two years.
Caption compos and rewriting songs were also fantastic. Jokes too. Elita's mouth is so large....
Moby thought that he'd found a knew home and the whale who swallowed Jonah thought that he'd be swallowed up by it. (sorry I just got a bit carried away... With the tide current in Elita's mouth)
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 02 Feb 2004, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Knice to see it's still going from strength to strength...8 members all online on a Monday evening. Good to see.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"