Pickle and Majida are now on Wikipedia.

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Pickle and Majida are now on Wikipedia.

Post by BBrooks »

After looking at the brilliant pages for both Knightmare and Hugo Myatt. I decided to make pages for David Learner and Jackie Sawiris, finally giving them the recognition they deserve. I gathered as much information as I could find (I found some really interesting facts on David Learner that you may or may not know) and I have to say that I'm very proud of them.

This is David's page,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Learner

and this is Jackie's,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Sawiris

If I've made any mistakes, please tell me, and I'll correct them. I hope you like them.
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Pickle and Majida are now on Wikipedia.

Post by Pooka »

Um.

Pickle was in no way a pooka elf. Pookas and elves are completely different creatures and are only very distantly related. Pickle was a wood elf, and very convincing as one he was, too.

I'm also not sure about the use of forenames, either. "David asked Tim" seems a little too informal for a Wikipedia article. I think "Learner suggested to Child", et ceteri, is more appropriate.

Good work, though. Thanks for finally doing the articles that Wikipedia needed!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Pickle and Majida are now on Wikipedia.

Post by BBrooks »

Pooka wrote:Um.

Pickle was in no way a pooka elf. Pookas and elves are completely different creatures and are only very distantly related. Pickle was a wood elf, and very convincing as one he was, too.

I'm also not sure about the use of forenames, either. "David asked Tim" seems a little too informal for a Wikipedia article. I think "Learner suggested to Child", et ceteri, is more appropriate.

Good work, though. Thanks for finally doing the articles that Wikipedia needed!
Thanks for telling me about the "Pooka Elf" mistake and the use of forenames, I'll correct them now. Glad you liked them.