Guestbook

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Guestbook

Post by MoanaLiza »

I don't know if anyone else has read the guestbook entries lately, but there is an entry from 26th June from GJ Anthony. I wonder if it really is him and if so I wonder how long ago he found this site. Judging by the comment it was only recently. The comment was very positive though. So it might be sounding very positive for us then ;)
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Guestbook

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yes, it'd be interesting to know if it was him. It was a positive comment too- much better than a lot of the aired remarks about fake tan. Yet another one of those was made tonight.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
JoeGrocottJames
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by JoeGrocottJames »

Who is GJ Anthony? You all seem to know who he is, but I haven't got a clue.
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

he might well be one of the GamesJockeys on challenge...
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I heard something mentioned about series 5 after tonights episode, which the winner of tonights competition said something about that he can't wait for series 5 to start. Does anyone know if that's what's being shown next? Or does he know something we don't?
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Euch, do not like any of those annoying voice over people, if they had something decent to say then I wouldn't mind.

Also nowt has been mentioned about any other series bar 3 or 4 being shown on the channel, so maybe, just maybe he does know more than we do.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Twould be nice if he did...oOo the suspense...
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

Fake tan? Oh, I remember, one of the GJs said that a couple of weeks ago about poor Treguard's complexion... I reckon Hugo should go over to the Challenge offices and sort him out.

BTW, do you think that that's the real Vic Reeves posting above Anthony in the guestbook?
Last edited by Kawaii_Catgirl on 01 Jul 2003, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

U know it wouldnt surprise me if a GJ was even a member of this forum! Remember how we were talking about the questions that they had put on, how only "one" got it right, then after that they began to list the names who got other questions right! Then after I was saying about negative style questions they changed it again to better style q's!

I believe we have a spy in our midst!

Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

You might be right! It's a testimony to the show, I say time and time again, that it has so many fans in every field, of all ages. Obviously, I should imagine that a GJ would keep him/herself very subtle on here, for fear of being absolutely swamped with requests that they will have very little control over. Yet I don't doubt that KM will have won over many presenters.

It's a smile to hold inside, if you know what I mean.  ;)
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Fake tan? Oh, I remember, one of the GJs said that a couple of weeks ago about poor Treguard's complexion... I reckon Hugo should go over to the Challenge offices and sort him out.

BTW, do you think that that's the real Vic Reeves posting above Anthony in the guestbook?
One of the GJ's mentioned about it again after this evenings episode. I also wondered if that was the real Vic Reeves also when I saw it.

Haven't a couple of the GJ's said on more than one occasion that they like the show?
Mogdred
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Mogdred »

It seems to be popular. Someone from my home town got a prize a week ago on it! The Question results in the credits that is. My family record the episodes and post them down while I'm away from home.
Look upon Mogdred now, look upon Mogdred and QUAIL...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

There was another mention of the colour of Hugo's face tonight. I almost wet myself with laughter! That joke gets funnier every time I hear it- I wish they'd use similar remarks more often! I mean, it's fake tan! Hilarious! Especially hilarious the hundredth time!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I missed that, I can't remember why though. It was either because I changed the channel, was still half asleep or both!
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Personally I liked the comment when the GJ said Treguards tan is provided by Oxo granules!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com