Series 7 Episode 3

TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:Characters forgetting dungeoneers

Post by TheBrollachan »

Spellcasting: F-O-R-G-E-T

Maybe he used the above spell or similar. ::)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Re:Series 7 Episode 3

Post by darkDescender »

And now for something more completely different...

We begin with some loose change before play is resumed. Hordriss reveals himself a little overdramaticly. Sackless is unlucky. Then the Descender is revealed. (Love that descender!) Descender down to level 3 and team took the right door. Into clue room, with more waffling from Treg before what appears to be a trick scroll. Team took gem and wine. Next is the sewers of Cough with a spyglass. Lissard panics while Lord F hints at traps and does his world famous Elvis Impersonation. Back in the sewers, enter Grim Oldie. Grim is rather nosy and impertinant, but eventualy took the team's Arkenstone as payment for a boat ride. Grim disscusses Brollachan before gifting the rude little whelp of a dungeoneer a RETURN spell. Intermission. Straight back from the intermission with the revenge of the Brucie Baby. Majida complains before the new team is summoned, and just look at that! That first advisor's shirt is a fright! Maj revolts at the mere sight of such a tasteless piece of clothing while we all boo at her for replacing the helmet with that...that...thing. Into tunnels and found gold. Wasn't the guiding just so wonderful? Wasn't it? 'Ands robs Rotten Moaner and stupid thicky dungeoneer reveals the secret of the new abomination. 'Ands gives a private class on how to pull off foolproof tricks before taking the gold in exchange for a key. Team released Moaner, but there was no point as she ran off in the next room. Team took the wand and torch before using a spyglass featuring Lissard the flaming lockjaw victim. Time out, and that door bit is getting really old.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
DazzaS
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by DazzaS »

I like majida more and more as she settles into the role, but there were so many changes in this seris it reminds me too much of seris 4, which in my opinion is the worse of the lot.
Ooh, nasty!
emuunlim
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by emuunlim »

Grim Oldie. Doesnt he look like Dr. Evil :)

....right
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

i think this was quite possibly the weakest and feeblest death sequence ever in knightmare
that death gong was absolute pants and no OOOOH NASTY for the first time in 2 seasons rather rubbish to say it was a level 3 death huh??? and the 1st team of s 7 dying so close to winning
knightmaredave
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 7 Episode 3

Post by Canadanne »

When Simon's team are trying to work out what on earth Grimaldine wants them to say, I'm not sure why Treguard feels the need to interrupt with: "I dunno, it's strange, isn't it? He's a Welsh... Celtic... or something... mage, but what he's doing in Level 3, I can't imagine. He's very powerful... I hope he doesn't join the Opposition." There seems no point to this little speech, and he gives every impression of just rambling to himself like a senile old man!!

Amused by one advisor scolding Simon for brazenly asking Grimaldine if he can have a spell to use against Lord Fear. ;D

Romahna: "The next time I lay my eyes on that appalling creature, I'm gonna shoot him first and ask questions later!" Yeah, see how well that works out for you, love... :P
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

I loved the ending spyglass sequence.

"Lissard? What, have you got lockjaw?" XDDDD

Also, don't the happy cou- AAH! Err...ahem, don't the two of them seem to be a bit big when they switch to the Brollochan? The episodes before and the episodes after they're quite small compared to him but in this one they seem to have doubled in size. WHAAAAAAT???
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
AriadnesLayer
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by AriadnesLayer »

Very strange but enjoyably funny encounter with Grimaldine in this ep. I love how he just stands there saying nothing, while the dungeoneer and advisors get more and more confused about what they are supposed to do/say.
Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Morghanna »

Hordriss opened the descender for team 1 and they reached level 3. They took the right-hand door, even tho it had the fright-knight symbol.
Straight into the clue-room. Took a long time to choose the troll-wine and also the green gem, which Marta had evidently already spent. (She could have bought a good many low-cut dresses with that. ;))
Given the hurry-up again and they panicked a bit getting Simon out.
Entered the sewers and encountered Grimaldine again. :idea: When he didn't seem to recognise Simon, i assumed he was an illusion sent by LF to trick them.
They traded the green gem for his help. Simon cheekily asked him for a spell and eventually received a "RETURN" spell.
Next-up was the chaos of cards. They took a while to realise it worked by touch, not voice and were also pressured by the sound of approaching goblin horns. Simon jumped across the gap neatly (unlike Scott in S3) but they didn't work out the card sequence and guessed wrongly at the next turn, plunging him into the void. 8-o
So, yet another team failed to retrieve the (poisoned) chalice.... :(

Team 2 chose the sword quest.
Collected some gold in the dwarf tunnel. Encountered Sly Hands who had trapped Romahna and was robbing her. Great line by Hands: "Ooh, it's a dungeoneer. Oh, no it's not. Wrong helmet." ;D ;D
They paid him to release her and she agreed to accompany Nicola, but went off in a huff when they examined the clue objects. Chose the wand and the torch before time-out.
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D