Series 3 - Episodes 8/9/10

Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Re: Sundays Challenge? Episode

Post by Purgatory »

i still think they could have gotten to the door like other teams,

I think im gettimg more worked up about knightmare now than i did 1st time round.. i shood be just enjoying it not moaning  ::) Its all good fun u supose
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

Isn't that team the one that needed the glove, the team that didn't warn poor Motley about that snake? >:(

Ross Team was Very unlucky as was Leos, If I remember rightly, Leos team did the best overall at the end of the serise as no team wins, or have I got a bad memory?
I Love Goblins
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

They would have certainly been given enough time to use the glove if they had it. Treguard would probably have given a clue that the team would have to use it, and then the fuse would start to light, giving the team time to throw it on the floor.

However, they missed all information that Motley could have gave them in the snake room, add to that the fact they only scored 1 in the clue room, add to that they didn't follow Mellisandre and went in the snake's mouth instead, they would have probably been killed by the end of level 1.
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

they missed all information that Motley could have gave them in the snake room, add to that the fact they only scored 1 in the clue room, add to that they didn't follow Mellisandre and went in the snake's mouth instead, they would have probably been killed by the end of level 1.
And deservedly so, for they were an incredibly poo team.
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

lol, a very technical work there "poo"... i think this team were very flappy-

Lets stand here and talk while there is a bomb infront of us, nothing will happen (note sarcasm)

if there was a bomb in a room its there for a reason, most teams move as soon as they realise its a bomb room but this team seen to bothered with wasting time..

from the series guide ive found the current team die in merlins room when he falls off the ledge thing, will be nice to watch ok TV  ;D
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

well thank u very much for telling us.

Can we get all posts about future eps bannd?
Whiteknight
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Whiteknight »

Well, just watch the current team's death in Merlin's room; it was fairly amusing to my knowledge.

Team 8 was just about the thickest team I ever saw in the history of the program.  They did so many things wrong.  Getting only 1 out of 3 in the clue room, going down the serpent's mouth when the correct path was signalled and failing to help Motley like they did was suicidal.  I thought that they probably got what they deserved in that bomb room for misadventure.

I can't help but wonder though what Motley's advice would have been.  If he had given them something that they needed to continue their quest (such as a spell) then the fact that they didn't know that they were supposed to have the glove and throw it down was irrelevant in hindsight anyway.
'Join us again soon for Knightmare, it's well worth waiting for.'
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

Maybe Motley would have warned them about the bomb room and not to go in there without using the glove or something? Maybe they throw in the bomb room to kill them off! What do you think of the current team?
I Love Goblins
Whiteknight
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Whiteknight »

They are a bit better although their failure to get the first step from Golgarach might cost them dear (not that I want to give anything away to anyone watching for the first time of course  :)).  It is quite easy to tell which teams are going to do well or not actually, especially in the early series.  Leo was a prime example and was really unlucky not to win.

In fact, Douglas only got 1 out of 3 from the level one wall monster so he wouldn't have had the first step either ... it just gets worse, a fourth way in which they would have been killed off!!!!
'Join us again soon for Knightmare, it's well worth waiting for.'
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Aww, I'm really going to have trouble waiting for next week's episode and Julie's encounter with the youknowwhats after they youknowwhat youknowwho's youknowwhat, and try to youknowwhat them a "youknowwhat", and Treguard decides "That is youknowwhat".

There, no spoilers. :)
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 10 Feb 2003, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Good job I'm not feeling mean!  :D
Subject to change.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

>:( >:( >:( >:(
;)
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:Series 3 - Episodes 8/9/10

Post by TheBrollachan »

Thought I would dig this thread up.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Re:Series 3 - Episodes 8/9/10

Post by Billy »

Oi, not yet! Wait for episode 10 first, as this thread contains spoilers of it! ;)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Grimaldine Grimwold wrote:Their score with Golgarach is 2, not 3, and so they don't get a hint to take the crayon.
(Here's an ancient remark to respond to... GG, WHERE ARE YOOOOOUUUUU?!?!?)

If you consider the riddles, there arguably was a clue, although it's so obscure and sub-textual that it would be difficult to connect the dots. But still... as an afterthought to his first riddle about warriors and scribes, Golgarach mentions the old saying that, "The pen is mightier than the sword!" That can be seen as encouragement to take a writing implement.