Series 3 - Episode 3

Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 3 - Episode 3

Post by Pooka » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:18 pm

HarveyTowers wrote:I had forgotten about the little 'chase sequences' where Grimwold or the goblins follow the dungeoneer. I enjoyed these they certainly up the pace of the quests.
I always thought the most irritating thing about the first three series was how slowly the quests are paced, especially when compared to something like series 7, where they are snappy and non-stop even without the Eye Shield!

The chase sequences certainly upped the ante in series 3, and were a step in the right direction IMHO.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.

EvelynMason
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Series 3 - Episode 3

Post by EvelynMason » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Not sure if it would constitute a 'chase' but I always enjoyed whenever the Automatum would appear and follow the dungeoneer in the very earliest series. Believe he was written out after Series 2 with the introduction of a new batch of character ideas, but always provided some tangible suspense and a level of fearful menace.

Unfortunately still haven't got round to viewing the new Series on challenge as yet due to other commitments but they're usually available on Youtube. Sure years ago there used to be a repeat edition at a later time either the same day or later the same week but for now, finding it difficult to catch the two broadcasts on a Sunday morning. (Don't have a recording device either it should be mentioned) :(

Never mind we'll find a way round this one way or the other.