Knightmare Chat: Avalon

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Knightmare Chat: Avalon

Post by Mystara »

Many thanks to the large number of people who came along last night and helped to beat out the bugs of the new game: Avalon.

For those of you that had to leave early, we managed to play a couple of full games by the end of the night, so we more or less got it working. Phew!

There are some extra, optional rules that I may add in the coming weeks once it's settled down a bit.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Chat: Avalon

Post by Picklemyfav »

that was great fun playing those games.......... it is quite hard to type it out fast but I am starting to get the hang of it now......

if anyone was on the chat last night hoping to chat to me....... I was at a house warming party and couldn't come..... hope no one was too disappointed that I didn't turn up...
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Knightmare Chat: Avalon

Post by Mystara »

Thanks to everyone for bug-checking this.

I think the game is relatively bug free. Although we have yet to try voting on Treguard. Since yesterday's game, I've been trying to reduce the amount of text that the game generates, as (personally) I find it quite tricky to quickly scan previous rounds to extract information. I'm also intending to add some of the optional rules so that the game has the option for people to have some definitive information.

I'm working on coding a third game called Mascarade, which is more about strategy and slightly less about bluffing. It's also teamless.