Comical adventurer guiding

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Comical adventurer guiding

Post by Porsmond »

You're right. It has.  

Sorry everyone, I'm getting mega confused here, I mean the episode where the team miss the First Step Clue and have to jump to get to the second step block. People say that moment is quite hilarious as he seems to land well, but somehow stumble and fall off the steps.

So this is the episode I actually meant, sorry for any confusion, any ideas as to when this episode is viewed.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I also like the "You're in a room..." bit. OF COURSE THEY'RE IN A BLIMMING ROOM! They should just tell thew dungeoneer when they're NOT in a frogging room!
I think if I was an advisor I'd either just go straight into the "there are this that and the other in there", or be awkward and say something like "you're in a  spaceship..."
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

any ideas as to when this episode is viewed.
It's the team who've just begun their quest.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

It's the team who've just begun their quest.
So most likely it'll be on this Saturday coming (the 8th).  If not it'll certainly be on the Sunday episode.

Nearly time for the episode that has the full life force sequence as the end credits, too.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

I cant wait to view this episode again soon on Challenge, many say it is one of the most hilarious bits on Knightmare in any series so I cant wait to have a good giggle watching this.
Who are the 'many' you speak of? :-/