Search found 9 matches

by avenueroad
Sun May 07, 2017 11:23 am
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 3
Replies: 34
Views: 6727

Re: Series 8 - Episode 3

I will certainly have to review all the episodes to know how many dungeoneers pleaded with the advisors. By the way, what about Lord Fear saying that Bhal-Shebah's guard duty was only as good as a gerbil? Would Daniel had been able to just get the sword and leave? If so, then I think I know what the...
by avenueroad
Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:29 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 15
Replies: 37
Views: 8910

Re: Series 4 - Episode 15

Did you watch any episodes of Series 1-3 with a team using the term 'I command you' before you took part? The last team to use it was Team 4 of Series 3 (Leo's) with the Brangwen She. If so then that is the problem with old phrases, etc, for example calling Hordriss using his calling name three time...
by avenueroad
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 pm
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 - Episode 12
Replies: 33
Views: 7258

Re: Series 7 - Episode 12

Had Julie made a run for it down the corridors of Goth, Lord Fear would have caught up with her again the moment the ARKEN magic had worn off before killing her off for sure. Running away forever would have been a silly idea so summoning a sorcerer or sorceress was the only way for a chance to escap...
by avenueroad
Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:13 pm
Topic: Series 8 Episode 9
Replies: 4
Views: 322

Series 8 Episode 9

Why didn't magic seem to work on Snapper Jack? Be honest though! When Dunstan encountered him at the Marblehead Junction, it seemed that the team had ignored Treguard's warning. When the advisors instructed Dunstan to open the bottle, Treguard continued to warn and with that failing, Snapper Jack ha...
by avenueroad
Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:56 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Knightmare on Teletext - Recoveries!
Replies: 7
Views: 583

Re: Knightmare on Teletext - Recoveries!

Yes, I was the first who made a mentioning of Knightmare on Teletext some time ago. I remember that Mr Bamboozle was 'taking a break' over the 1993 Christmas period.
by avenueroad
Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:32 pm
Topic: Team 2 Bhal-Shebah conclusion
Replies: 0
Views: 1012

Team 2 Bhal-Shebah conclusion

I think I am coming to the end of reaching a conclusion on what would have happened if the boys survived the Corridor of Blades. I have been meeting with someone on Google+ regarding Series 8 Episode 4. I have been thinking about the team's would-be endgame very hard for a very long time and I have ...
by avenueroad
Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 20984

Re: Those that were denied...

Regarding the last teams of Series 2-6 and 8, not only it was unfair for those teams about being told like 'Sorry, the path is closing', they were lotteries. I think that the Lotteries And Amusements Act 1976 was breached, as the outcome for those were 'non-skill'.
by avenueroad
Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 am
Topic: Knightmare movie?
Replies: 1
Views: 1646

Knightmare movie?

I suggest a movie or drama based on Knightmare, based on Team 2 of Series 8. This is because I believe the chances of a new series would be better than just the Geek Week episode. It would feature a team of boys from London applying to be on the show, arriving at the auditions, arriving at Anglia Te...
by avenueroad
Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:40 pm
Topic: Re:Series 8 Episode 4
Replies: 14
Views: 4765

Re: Re:Series 8 Episode 4

Had the Jewish team survived the blades, I think they would have faced a mysterious character in the quest room, Lissard in reality (Lissard was sent by Lord Fear to stop them). He would have tried to trick the team into giving them a spell to summon Hordriss to get them out of the dungeon but in re...