Search found 69 matches

by EvelynMason
Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:19 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Goblins
Replies: 43
Views: 6148

Re: The Goblins

I haven't seen enough of beyond Series 3 or 4 for a (very) long time so can't recall if the Goblins featured so regularly as they did in the formative years of the series. As for being played by us 'girls', who would have thought it ? 8-o I think what we have here is a rare case of where the sounds ...
by EvelynMason
Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:25 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 1
Replies: 35
Views: 9951

Re: Series 5 Episode 1

Series 5 ? Has there been an episode this week ? No, Challenge doesn't have the rights to Series 5 at the moment. Well that is a relief, I genuinely thought I'd missed out on episode since last viewing. If Challenge doesn't possess the rights to show as mentioned, then looks like we'll have a wait ...
by EvelynMason
Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:12 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 15
Replies: 37
Views: 9225

Re: Series 4 - Episode 16

I think that was me (episode 15). As I recall the Adventurer's Code didn't specifically state that we were not able to say 'I challenge you' from series 4, in the event that we got all three questions correct. Were you an actual contestant on the program ? That's really good, you never stop to thin...
by EvelynMason
Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:05 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 1
Replies: 35
Views: 9951

Re: Series 5 Episode 1

Series 5 ? Has there been an episode this week ? Last I saw they were at the end of Series 4 last Sunday and don't believe there's been another episode broadcast in the time since ? I'm referring of course to the Challenge re-runs, but seems unlikely such as one episode follows the other. It would b...
by EvelynMason
Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:04 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hello
Replies: 17
Views: 2628

Re: Hello

Always a pleasure to meet new people who are interested in this fine show. Hope your enjoy your stay, we're a small community but all share the same enthusiasm and interest that is the Knightmare series. Not a Doctor Who fan so to speak, but watched a number of the original episodes in the 1980's bu...
by EvelynMason
Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:54 am
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 16
Replies: 87
Views: 17869

Re: Series 4 - Episode 16

I just spent twenty minutes writing out a replay, pressed a wrong button, and lost all my work. >:D Tried to put something in italics, screened rolled up, (accidentally) hit the back button, and the very last thing before I was about to save before posting. >:D I tried to put across that was angry a...
by EvelynMason
Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:09 pm
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 15
Views: 9225

Re: Series 4 - Episode 15

I thought the wailing door (Dooris ?) questions were maybe difficult from what I can remember as was the questions asked by Oakley the Guardian of the Greenwood. Team got more right answers than even I managed on this occasion, but won't one truth alone be enough to pass you ? (Even when the team go...
by EvelynMason
Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:18 pm
Topic: Series 4 Episode 14
Replies: 10
Views: 3466

Re: Series 4 Episode 14

This was the episode that was shown by Challenge this last Sunday. Not always possible to take in a viewing at the 10 am start time but they put on again one repeat episode at 11-30 later that night. (Why not both episodes ?) :( The team came to a premature end with a demise in the block and tackle ...
by EvelynMason
Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:42 pm
Topic: Series 4, Episode 11
Views: 8505

Re: Series 4, Episode 11

Had a rare opportunity this morning to take in a viewing of the show and to be truthful this is the first time I've probably watched this far into the series on television since it's original broadcast 25 + years ago. One thing you can't escape is the transformation in technology and advancements fr...
by EvelynMason
Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:34 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: The Sixth Doctor
Replies: 23
Views: 6780

Re: The Sixth Doctor

I remember watching the series in the 1980s and Colin Baker was probably the first Doctor that was I was properly introduced to. Peter Davison I think was the one directly after but he only lasted a season or two. Unfortunately by the time of Sylvester McCoy at the end of the decade I had lost a lot...
by EvelynMason
Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:27 pm
Topic: Hi
Replies: 7
Views: 1449

Re: Hi

Welcome to our community, always good to have new people signing up. :)
by EvelynMason
Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:53 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 13
Replies: 54
Views: 9863

Re: Series 3 - Episode 13

I remember reading one of the early Knightmare books and recall vividly that it stated the dungeon quest was set in around the 14th or 15th century. (Oddly enough in the same publication it also had mention of a Car , I merely put it down as a printing error) Point being, it would indicate the serie...
by EvelynMason
Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:36 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Sorry if asked already but favourite time to watch knightmare?
Replies: 8
Views: 822

Re: Sorry if asked already but favourite time to watch knightmare?

Always find it better viewing when dark outside. Now you could fit that into 10pm in July or 5pm in January, but given the choice (and ideally) would like the show to be featured around 9pm on a weekend. (autumn / winter months preferably) It's current slot of 10am on Sundays is once again problemat...
by EvelynMason
Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:36 pm
Topic: Hi guys new on here let me say howdy do!
Replies: 10
Views: 1788

Re: Hi guys new on here let me say howdy do!

Welcome to our community. Always nice to see someone (new) who has an enthusiasm for this great show.
by EvelynMason
Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 15
Replies: 70
Views: 13595

Re: Series 3 - Episode 15

??? think your box is broken, mine has recorded all of them. It's so bizarre though, we record stuff all the time and it's only Knightmare that has been giving me trouble. ??? It works when someone is keeping an eye on it, but as soon as no-one is here, this happens! Gah! That is strange ??? Can't ...