Search found 1850 matches

by Canadanne
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:43 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Unintended Knightmare references in books
Replies: 9
Views: 2162

Re: Unintended Knightmare references in books

Enter, stranger, but take heed Of what awaits the sin of greed, For those who take, but do not earn, Must pay most dearly in their turn. So if you seek beneath our floors A treasure that was never yours, Thief, you have been warned, beware Of finding more than treasure there. Did anyone else just r...
by Canadanne
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:21 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Mr Biffo's Found Footage
Replies: 0
Views: 11

Mr Biffo's Found Footage

If anyone grew up loving the surreal humour of Digitiser on Teletext, you might enjoy (and/or be traumatised for life by) its co-creator's weird new web series: Pilot episode - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnnxgmDBvk Christmas special - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnLMAP83XPA Preview episode: ...
by Canadanne
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:05 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3
Replies: 4
Views: 74

Re: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Ohhh... I always thought that fanfic seemed weirdly unfinished. Now I understand what the title refers to!
by Canadanne
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 30th Anniversary Knews?
Replies: 10
Views: 252

Re: 30th Anniversary Knews?

I'm still hoping that James' leftovers from the 25th Anniversary documentary may surface eventually!
by Canadanne
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Knightmare actors in The Bill
Replies: 21
Views: 3427

Re: Knightmare actors in The Bill

I'm looking forward to seeing John Woodnutt's appearance via UKTV Play a week or so from now. For anyone hoping to catch it on TV, the episode is on this Thursday at midday, and repeated a couple of times on Friday (at 7:10am and 11am). They're calling it Episode 9 because the pilot wasn't shown.
by Canadanne
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 pm
Topic: Lost In Time
Replies: 1
Views: 123

Re: Lost In Time

"Oh no! Brace yourself for a crash, dungeoneer - the end of the tunnel's coming up but the cart just won't slow down!"

by Canadanne
Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:30 pm
Topic: Lost In Time
Replies: 1
Views: 123

Lost In Time

Is this what Knightmare would look like if it were being made now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-84piSTkyY
by Canadanne
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 pm
Topic: Knightmare actors in The Bill
Replies: 21
Views: 3427

Re: Knightmare actors in The Bill

Starting this Monday, the Drama channel (Freeview 20) will be repeating The Bill from the very beginning, every weekday at midday. A good opportunity to watch out for Knightmare actors if you haven't seen their guest appearances before! These are all the ones I'm aware of: Series 1 Episode 10 (Burni...
by Canadanne
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:43 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare Audio Series: Summer Special 2017
Replies: 3
Views: 399

Re: Knightmare Audio Series: Summer Special 2017

I've only just had a chance to listen to this. I enjoyed the use of Sir Tobias from the gamebooks, and the scene with Rothberry was very amusing! (I always love Ross' impressions of him.) Also liked the Oracle, the use of the first spell, and all the fun of characters sharing scenes when they never ...
by Canadanne
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:44 pm
Topic: The Sweet Makers
Views: 117

The Sweet Makers

Haddon Hall, a filming location for Knightmare Series 6 and 7 (and El Rescate del Talismán), featured in new BBC2 series 'The Sweet Makers' this evening. It's available on iPlayer and is repeated on Saturday at 5:50pm. The Banqueting Hall and Long Gallery are briefly shown at 03:36 and 33:23 respect...
by Canadanne
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 16
Views: 1216

Re: BUT spell

Well, I imagine that if the "transforming poison" trick had been used in Helen's quest, it then wouldn't have appeared in Dickon's. Just another theory, anyway!
by Canadanne
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:52 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 16
Views: 1216

Re: BUT spell

Perhaps TRANSFORMATION would have had the same effect as OPPOSITE in Dickon's quest? They might have had a similar life force emergency in the next room after defeating Mogdred, with no food available but a bottle of poison.
by Canadanne
Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare discussed on POV forum
Replies: 2
Views: 526

Knightmare discussed on POV forum

Knightmare thread on the unofficial Points Of View forum:
http://pointsofviewtoo.freeforums.net/t ... knightmare
by Canadanne
Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:25 pm
Topic: Tony Robinson: Coast To Coast
Views: 407

Tony Robinson: Coast To Coast

This week's episode of Tony Robinson: Coast To Coast (Friday at 8pm on Channel 5) will feature Rievaulx Abbey, where Sumayya was killed by the Dreadnort in Series 6. He also visits a sawmill in Helmsley, not far from the castle used as a KM filming location that year.
by Canadanne
Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:19 pm
Topic: Edmund Dehn in K-Shop
Replies: 5
Views: 1238

Re: Edmund Dehn in K-Shop

If you have the channel Sky Cinema Premiere, K-Shop is on this Thursday at 10pm and on Friday at 10:45pm.