http://pointsofviewtoo.freeforums.net/t ... knightmare
by Canadanne
Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:25 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Tony Robinson: Coast To Coast
Replies: 0
Views: 126

Tony Robinson: Coast To Coast

This week's episode of Tony Robinson: Coast To Coast (Friday at 8pm on Channel 5) will feature Rievaulx Abbey, where Sumayya was killed by the Dreadnort in Series 6. He also visits a sawmill in Helmsley, not far from the castle used as a KM filming location that year.
by Canadanne
Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:19 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Edmund Dehn in K-Shop
Replies: 5
Views: 920

Re: Edmund Dehn in K-Shop

If you have the channel Sky Cinema Premiere, K-Shop is on this Thursday at 10pm and on Friday at 10:45pm.
by Canadanne
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:32 pm
Topic: The Olden Days podcast
Replies: 51
Views: 6114

Re: The Olden Days podcast

I *did* watch The Crystal Maze from the start, when I was 6, and I have incredibly fond memories of doing so. That was back in the days when we only had one TV so we'd watch things together as a family (and make fun of the stupid contestants together, haha). The awesome closing theme was the last th...
by Canadanne
Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Topic: What age are you...?
Replies: 283
Views: 43682

Re: What age are you...?

Happy birthday Pooka! :green:
by Canadanne
Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:56 pm
Topic: Secrets Of The National Trust
Views: 137

Secrets Of The National Trust

Fountains Abbey was featured on Channel 5 documentary 'Secrets Of The National Trust' this evening: http://www.my5.tv/secrets-of-the-national-trust-with-alan-titchmarsh/season-1/episode-6 You may recognise this location from various Knightmare scenes: http://interactive.knightmare.org.uk/lexicon/ent...
by Canadanne
Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:30 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: CITV documentary
Replies: 83
Views: 13099

Re: CITV Old Skool Weekend

The episodes are series 7, episodes 14-15. CITV schedule coordinator and self-confessed "gameshow geek" David Cooper picked the episodes to be shown! Very good choices, IMHO, with all the key elements of Knightmare - clue objects, spells and potions, riddles, spying on Lord Fear, various character ...
by Canadanne
Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:32 pm

I did watch Fantastic Max (because I watched pretty much everything on CBBC) but I really can't remember a thing about it, apart from the titular space-travelling baby. (I thought he also had a toy dinosaur that came to life, but I seem to have been confusing it with Potsworth & Co.) The only specif...
by Canadanne
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Timebusters
Replies: 26
Views: 4712

Re: Timebusters

These are great, fivegoldstars - thank you for taking the time to share them with us!
by Canadanne
Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:56 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Researcher Vacancies – CBBC Fantasy Adventure Show
Views: 93

Researcher Vacancies – CBBC Fantasy Adventure Show

CBBC are apparently doing a new Raven-like show, and you can apply to be a researcher if you have previous experience in this field:
http://www.mediargh.com/researcher-vaca ... bc-glasgow
by Canadanne
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:32 am
Forum: El Rescate Del Talisman
Topic: El Rescate del Talisman
Replies: 28
Views: 12430

Re: El Rescate del Talisman

Just found a couple more clips of the third series, uploaded by one of the actresses (not sure if that makes them "official" and OK to link). They had annoying elves in the Spanish version too! Their names are Lindal and Ghendan, according to the actress' blog.
by Canadanne
Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:09 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare Props
Replies: 14
Views: 662

Re: Knightmare Props

Oooo, I like! :)
by Canadanne
Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:51 pm
Topic: Give 4 Greg
Replies: 3
Views: 400

Re: Give 4 Greg

Music memorabilia auction, featuring a day in a London recording studio and items from British Sea Power, Coldplay, Craig David, Daniel Avery, Delays, Everything Everything, Franz Ferdinand, Frightened Rabbit, Gentlemen Of The Road, Kaiser Chiefs, Laura Marling, The Maccabees, Manic Street Preachers...
by Canadanne
Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:08 pm
Topic: Give 4 Greg
Replies: 3
Views: 400

Re: Give 4 Greg

Still a lot of money needed to give Greg a chance. Please spread the word if you can! You can also support the campaign to get Delays' amazing song 'Valentine' back into the charts, by downloading and/or streaming it between now and Thursday via any of the qualifying links on this page: http://www.f...
by Canadanne
Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:49 pm

The local newsagent must have got pretty tired of my friends and I going in every day after school and crushing all the crisp packets in our attempts to feel which ones had a Tazo inside. :P I recall being particularly delighted to acquire the purple one with Sylvester on it. I think that was everyo...