Search found 139 matches

by 123Pooka
Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Whats your Life Force reading?
Replies: 17
Views: 3460

Re:Whats your Life Force reading?

After a heavy night last night I think I'm about amber. Have had to have a lot of water. ::)
by 123Pooka
Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:51 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: another music topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1547

A Knightmaresque band

Listening to this band's music reminds me of knightmare and could even have been a part of it in some way. Anyone know of a group called Marillion? I couldn't help but think how much some of Marillion's early music reminds me of earlier series of knightmare, not just because of the whole 80s ethos (...
by 123Pooka
Mon May 19, 2008 6:13 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Perhaps the ultimate modern day Eyeshield journey.
Replies: 8
Views: 2124

Re:Perhaps the ultimate modern day Eyeshield journey.

Now those would have been breathtaking eyeshield scenes. If you could just superimpose some black portals at the end of some of those pathways.

Can you imagine those guys trying that blindfolded? 'Simon, there's a huge chasm on your left. Simon, sidestep to the left.'
by 123Pooka
Mon May 12, 2008 6:36 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 Episode 3
Replies: 42
Views: 10392

Re:Transformation/But

I wonder, if the shorter spell had been made more obvious that it was defensive, would that have made a difference to their choice? Suppose it was 'block' or 'shield'. I think 'but' was pretty cryptic and the team went for something which they felt they could apply more easily to the situation. BUT,...
by 123Pooka
Sat May 10, 2008 9:26 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: DISMISS (parody of SOS by ABBA)
Replies: 0
Views: 596

DISMISS (parody of SOS by ABBA)

Treguard reminisces the days of being dungeonmaster. Where are those dungeon days, they seem so hard to find I tried to reach you but you have passed your time Whatever happened to our love? I wish I understood It used to be so nasty, it used to be so good So when you're near me, dungeon can't you h...
by 123Pooka
Sat May 10, 2008 10:00 am
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 24210

Re:The unsung heroes of knightmare/teams who deserved more

Yeah Helen S4 is a tricky one. It was not an easy choice having to choose one of those two spells and either one could have been wrong. In The Eyeshield Jake Collins writes "could it have been more luck than judgement?" as Mogdred didn't have many victims to his name. This might have been the case o...
by 123Pooka
Tue May 06, 2008 8:54 pm
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 24210

The unsung heroes of knightmare/teams who deserved more

To twist knightmaredave's topic and reverse the idea - how about the teams who you thought deserved to go further or win in the dungeon? Or even the teams who could have gotten further? ***Spoilers below**** There are many who we feel were dealt a short straw I'm sure of that. 1) Jamie Series 2. Thi...
by 123Pooka
Tue May 06, 2008 7:40 pm
Topic: Teams ud like to have killed off sooner
Replies: 5
Views: 1350

Re:Teams ud like to have killed off sooner

Choice 1 In series 6 I thought team 3/Alan were lucky to get as far as they did in many respects, given how starters Matt and Sumaya set the bar high with very decent level two efforts. I think Alan and chums were lucky to get to level 3 as their level two was arguably much easier than the former t...
by 123Pooka
Sun May 04, 2008 8:34 pm
Forum: The Eye Shield
Topic: The Eye Shield Issue 51
Replies: 3
Views: 677

Re:The Eye Shield Issue 51

Another enjoyable issue! I'm thinking of taking part in that Knightmare QI - the questions are really well thought out. I think I could end up being the Alan Davies of the contest if I made an attempt though. Anyway - on that swinging pendulum. I've always thought that in a later series that could h...
by 123Pooka
Sun May 04, 2008 8:08 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Episode 13
Replies: 56
Views: 11726

Re:Series 6 Episode 13

That must have taken some time Drassil ;)! Yes what a quest too, poor Sophia. Treguard might have said in a compassionate tone: Oooh nasty, but, who wants to live forever anyway? I watched this episode again, as I'm going through one of my km watching phases - although I don't like to watch km too m...
by 123Pooka
Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:31 am
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: If it ain't broke...
Replies: 27
Views: 7382

Re:If it ain't broke...

I completely agree except for me I could tolerate s4-7 because the outdoor locations used real photographs of ruined castles so as a child you could still believe they were really standing there, whereas series 8 was undeniably fake even to a child, felt like they were in a computer game. This is s...
by 123Pooka
Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:11 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 420
Views: 60757

Re:They would never say...

Hehehe Hordriss seems to have taken the form of Noel Edmonds. Treguard: Aaaahh, beware team this is Edmonds the confuser, neither light or dark but distinctly grey......... Dungeoneer: Errr, hi. Edmonds: Hello there young one. Hang on a moment.. (Phone rings). Two way conversation between Edmonds an...
by 123Pooka
Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:22 pm
Topic: My Knightmare Dream
Replies: 181
Views: 26867

Re:My Knightmare Dream

Oh no!!!!!! I thought I might have done but couldn't remember. Fascinating, that post was before my Uni days too. I think the Uni drinking has fuzzed up my memory. Well as you say it is fitting. I think I told it better this time - ;) more suspense and more detail. Oh dear, and I even said I redisco...
by 123Pooka
Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:46 pm
Topic: My Knightmare Dream
Replies: 181
Views: 26867

Re:My Knightmare Dream

As a child from about the age of six onwards I had an odd recurring nightmare of an intimidating giant walking from the end of my street getting closer and closer until his face was up against my window glaring at me cowering in my bedroom. This was more a nightmare than a dream as I remember waking...
by 123Pooka
Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:18 pm
Topic: Re:FAV ROOMS IN SERIES(ANY SERIES)
Replies: 20
Views: 2948

Re:FAV ROOMS IN SERIES(ANY SERIES)

I liked the cave sequence in the 4th series where you had the room with the icy bridge (and sometimes the brilliant mogdred) followed by the transporter pads.