Search found 249 matches

by KaM
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 30th Anniversary Knews?
Replies: 10
Views: 342

Re: 30th Anniversary Knews?

I'm just rather sad it all seems to be a little too quiet! :'( :'( Hi there. Better to feel something than nothing at all! As Alan says, there are things in the pipeline. It's just tricky because we've got busier lives than before and it takes a lot of co-ordination to put the pieces together. As y...
by KaM
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:13 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3
Replies: 4
Views: 107

Re: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Hi Stephen,

Apologies for the oversight - it was certainly unintentional. How could we possibly lose out on Treguard offering to make hot chocolate?

If you re-visit 'The Unwelcome', it should now all be united. (Or will be very shortly.)

Cheers! K
by KaM
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:22 pm
Topic: David Rowe's Art of Knightmare
Replies: 27
Views: 3094

Re: David Rowe's Art of Knightmare

Neither did the dragon. He wasn't 65.

Rofl, etc.
by KaM
Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:54 pm
Topic: Are There Any Legal Ways To Watch Knightmare?
Replies: 3
Views: 936

Re: Are There Any Legal Ways To Watch Knightmare?

I made that choice of not doing it out of love for your guys and out of love for the show. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( There aren't many morals left in a digital age. But if there were any, the moral of this particular story would be that what you don't talk about can't harm anyone. What ot...
by KaM
Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:04 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Unintended Knightmare references on TV: game shows
Replies: 32
Views: 4253

Re: Unintended Knightmare references on TV: game shows

Well, it does begin with a 'C', even if a little more than a stone's throw from Scotland.

Speaking of Cs, I heard that CJ de Mooi had been arrested in connection with misdemeanours in the Netherlands. Be careful what you publish, people! :D
by KaM
Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:16 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: Knightmare Geek Week Extended Episode
Replies: 46
Views: 24024

Re: Knightmare Geek Week Extended Episode

The extended Geek Week episode is now available on Knightmare.com via the homepage banner story: http://www.knightmare.com/news/geek-week/18-new-knightmare-geekweek-episode Please spread the news. There's a good number of people who won't yet have seen this version. There's potentially a good number...
by KaM
Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016
Replies: 38
Views: 8086

Re: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016

Are you sure? The next official Bank Hol after the end of May is the end of August.[https://www.gov.uk/bank-holidays]

Is this a secret one? :)
by KaM
Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:30 am
Topic: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016
Replies: 38
Views: 8086

Re: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016

Vote for the end of July here, if possible. I'm giving my sister away on Monday 8th August (at her wedding, not to smugglers), so I'd be probably be expected to get back to the North East by Saturday night. The dubious perils of being a brother and oft-time grown-up.
by KaM
Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:40 pm
Topic: David Rowe's dungeon archaeology
Replies: 12
Views: 7269

Re: David Rowe's dungeon archaeology

Yes, I saw these yesterday. As much as I love the Serpent's Head room in S3, I love the artistic variation on it here.

What about those from last week? The causeway is made more intriguing by the addition of a second exit.
by KaM
Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:28 pm
Topic: Blackpool or Whitby
Replies: 14
Views: 7834

Re: Blackpool or Whitby

I don't mind the idea of Whitby - it's good to mix things up now and again. That's nothing against Blackpool, but (York aside) it has become the default option in recent years.

I'm hoping to make my first trip to Asia next Easter, so I will have to hope that everything times itself well.
by KaM
Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:49 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Knightmare on Challenge at teatime
Replies: 37
Views: 8930

Re: Knightmare on Challenge at teatime

That's a real shame, in my opinion. Late Friday night worked an absolute treat for me, and maintained the same kind of charm in adulthood that the early evening slot did in childhood. In fact, the timing meant that watching was able to become a communal event on multiple occasions during this latest...
by KaM
Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Isy Suttie: news and TV appearances
Replies: 1
Views: 518

Isy Suttie: news and TV appearances

Isy Suttie (if we may now include her among the alumni) appeared on Never Mind the Buzzcocks last night. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03c5fzc/ (Available until at least Mon 7th October). Unfortunately, her performance was undermined by the sheer inanity of her opposite number. Meh, show-bus...
by KaM
Mon May 20, 2013 11:00 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: New Articles Needed: Site and Forum now Linked
Replies: 77
Views: 67641

Re: New Articles Needed: Site and Forum now Linked

I wanted to add some apologies here. Firstly, for the proof-reading issue at the end of last year. I would normally have been delegated that sort of task, until I went underground in a sordid job-degree two-timing mission. For sure, I'll be glad to reprise that role. I've also had plans for little p...
by KaM
Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:43 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Fan art: "2012"
Replies: 19
Views: 3815

Re: 2012

Wow! Exciting, intriguing... Many questions that do not even need asking.
by KaM
Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 pm
Forum: The Eye Shield
Topic: The Eye Shield Issue 70
Replies: 9
Views: 3397

Re: The Eye Shield Issue 70

Thanks Jake. As ever, I’ll chortle at your verse and contest your team ‘ratings’. But this time, I’ll lament, and pay tribute to an outstanding and sustained effort over these years. You may recall a little something in your opening message from Issue 53 , almost three years ago. I was living in Swi...