Sadly not, since the actresses don't own the rights :(
by Mystara
Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:19 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 Episode 9
Replies: 4
Views: 195

Re: Series 8 Episode 9

Ah, fortunately, I have expertise with this team. When Dunstan encountered him at the Marblehead Junction, it seemed that the team had ignored Treguard's warning. Not really. We were told that magic doesn't work on him. By drinking a potion we'd be using magic on ourselves. It therefore seemed like ...
by Mystara
Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?
Replies: 25
Views: 2171

Re: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?

- Specifying player names is no longer cAsE sEnSiTiVe
- Added brother mace, a member of the powers-that-be, who swaps his card with one of the centre cards.
by Mystara
Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:43 pm
Topic: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?
Replies: 25
Views: 2171

Re: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?

Just to let you know I've made a couple of changes to the way that the script runs. - From now on, the night sequence always lasts 90 seconds, no matter which roles are selected. - If your role has a night action, you will be asked what to do at the same time as everyone else. Hence, you now have 90...
by Mystara
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:43 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Comedy writers
Replies: 3
Views: 1109

Re: Comedy writers

Thanks, Shadow, and also those that PMed me. We have about 10 people so far but we could really do with one or two more just to save people taking on multiple roles.

Any takers?
by Mystara
Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:39 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Comedy writers
Views: 1109

Actors needed for Knightmare project

Hello,

Thanks to a number of people, the above writing has been more-or-less finished and we're now looking for some people to help out with filming. In particular, we need some actors to play a variety of parts.

Filming will be in London, probably over a weekend in early 2017.

Anyone interested?
by Mystara
Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:39 pm
Topic: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016
Replies: 5
Views: 483

Re: Invite to Tim Child. Invite for Knightmare Chat. 16th 17th or 18th of december 2016

How do you get on Knightmare chat then? From the main menu, click home, and then chat, and that page should tell you all you need. however it seems to me a tad unfair to try to pin him to a chat on these specific dates without a particular reason. Not to mention that he's a busy man and above all e...
by Mystara
Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 pm
Topic: Christmas scene: blog post
Replies: 8
Views: 572

Re: Christmas scene: blog post

Sorry, maybe there's a post I'm misreading or missing. Your previous post refers to some oddities but I am not sure I can see how you've come to the conclusion that there were missing rooms. You refer to "The quest plan". How do you know what this was? Even the actors and crew don't know these due t...
by Mystara
Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:41 am
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
Views: 382

Re: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?

There'll be some videos.
Beyond that, the other projects are either secret or too incomplete to say if they'll raise their head in 2017.
by Mystara
Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:19 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
Views: 382

Re: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?

Soon? Never? It takes over a year to organise the convention, and beyond a vague plan, nothing has yet been started. I don't know if the plan is viable, and the current plan would need Tim's permission for the convention to go ahead. Without the newness of Knightmare Live or Geek Week, the Knightmar...
by Mystara
Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:08 pm
Topic: Christmas scene: blog post
Replies: 8
Views: 572

Re: Christmas scene: blog post

Keep in mind that the last week of studio time was always reserved for the cast.
It was used to film the noddy shots, the catchups and closedowns, refilm bits that went badly, film promos, etc. etc.
by Mystara
Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:23 am
Topic: Knightmare Chat: Avalon
Replies: 2
Views: 583

Re: Knightmare Chat: Avalon

Thanks to everyone for bug-checking this. I think the game is relatively bug free. Although we have yet to try voting on Treguard. Since yesterday's game, I've been trying to reduce the amount of text that the game generates, as (personally) I find it quite tricky to quickly scan previous rounds to ...
by Mystara
Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:26 am
Topic: Knightmare Chat: Avalon
Replies: 2
Views: 583

Knightmare Chat: Avalon

Many thanks to the large number of people who came along last night and helped to beat out the bugs of the new game: Avalon. For those of you that had to leave early, we managed to play a couple of full games by the end of the night, so we more or less got it working. Phew! There are some extra, opt...
by Mystara
Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:21 pm
Topic: Phrases used in Knightmare
Replies: 18
Views: 1474

Re: Phrases used in Knightmare

Oh I agree, it's fun to look for a hidden meaning.
But I think it's important to consider how likely each theory is, at the same time. It's human nature to look for patterns in things where none exist.