*tut* Sidriss, yer sow toadally last Tuesday ;D
by Fidjit
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare Props
Replies: 13
Views: 333

Re: Knightmare Props

Haha! Mental image of Hordriss putting it on his wrist and leering at it in such a camp way ;D
by Fidjit
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:46 pm

I do like these objects you have buddy. Seeing the bracelet reminded me of a big question I asked myself of Season Four: Why don't these wizards or Malice go get these objects themselves? They clearly have no problem getting there under normal circumstances anyway, and they don't appear to reveal an...
by Fidjit
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Not at all, it was for a college project. I was experimenting with chromakey, I had Tim Child's e-mail address and I thought, let's try. And he lent me them and then I think I dispatched them to Kieran (another forum member) when I had finished using them. It sure was a privelage :)
by Fidjit
Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:19 pm

They look awesome buddy :) I borrowed both the helmets back in 2003. A very proud time indeed.
by Fidjit
Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New person on chat......
Replies: 2
Views: 114

Re: New person on chat......

Well that was random :/
by Fidjit
Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:24 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Colourblind dogs?
Replies: 6
Views: 611

Re: Colourblind dogs?

From what I've read (or the last time I checked anyway) only human and chimpanzees (I think) can register colours. But who knows?? Its's like bulls. People assume that they go for the matadors' cape because it's red. But they are supposedly colourblind and it's merely the movement of the cape that t...
by Fidjit
Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:22 pm
Topic: The Goblins
Replies: 43
Views: 5300

Re: The Goblins

Hey Pickles that's awesome on the costume front :) but dogs are colourblind. They don't register colours at all.
by Fidjit
Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:16 pm
Topic: Old College Project Video on Facebook
Replies: 0
Views: 640

Old College Project Video on Facebook

Hey guys, I uploaded a video to the post section on the Knightmare Facebook page. Its a quick minute video on the on the helmets up close and a fan enjoying the moment too. Obviously it's just a montage video for the time being. The original plan was to email a full on video and a few other snippets...
by Fidjit
Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:47 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?
Replies: 28
Views: 2094

Re: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?

It seems to me this was an unofficial fan based idea that happened Pickles. I'm not an expert when it comes to conventions but I remember when the idea behind a Knightmare Convention was first spoken of on here. What you said about the helmet you "donned" sounds a bit farfetched too. Pinholes in the...
by Fidjit
Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Did people get blindfolded before having the helmet put on them while playing the game? Nope; remember, the dungeoneers were still able to see objects directly beneath them! Yup, as Pooka said, thats the standard gameplay. It's how dungeoneers were able to see food/objects that were slightly furthe...
by Fidjit
Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Tell you what Drass. Pickles would be awesome at doing fanfic :) He (or she?? I don't know :/) certainly has the imagination for the job.

And please know Pickles (can I call you that?? Sounds like it suits you haha ;D) I'm not saying it's all untrue, far from it :)
by Fidjit
Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Hopefully Mystara will give the answer to that one Pickles :) sadly I have to shell out ferry fares where I come from, then drive a bloody eternity if I ever want to attend one XD

One day, I might just go :) but I have to get a better motor first XD
by Fidjit
Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:32 pm
Topic: Memories of Knightmare conventions in the past
Replies: 3
Views: 437

Re: Memories of Knightmare conventions in the past

I have Atypical Autism dude :) if you don't mind my saying I kind of figured you had either that or Aspergers. I had to will myself to read all of that and I am still sat here trying to decrypt/decipher it :) just so you know though Picklemyfav, it's cool, because a lot of what you say makes me smil...