by DuxBellorum
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:19 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 30th Anniversary Knews?
Replies: 10
Views: 305

Re: 30th Anniversary Knews?

Excellent!

Thank You for posting, looking forward to the next installment... :)
by DuxBellorum
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:04 pm
Topic: Happy 30th Birthday Knightmare!!
Replies: 2
Views: 82

Happy 30th Birthday Knightmare!!

30 years ago today, we witnessed and watched the very first episode of a show called Knightmare. Children's Television was changed. Television in general was changed. 30 years ago was a week before my 6th Birthday and I had just started my 2nd year of school, so I had a very vague elementary knowled...
by DuxBellorum
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Re: 30th Anniversary Knews?

I've just finished watching the first episode!

I watched it at 4:45, exactly as I did 30 years ago, on the VHS I recorded it on, 30 years ago!! :D :D :D
by DuxBellorum
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:44 pm

30th Anniversary Knews?

Greetings All! We are TWO DAYS away from the 30th anniversary of Knightmare! There seems to have been very little talk about it on the forums, apart from one or two vague comments. There doesn't seem to have been much buzz about it online either - Even the Knightmare Twitter account and Facebook pag...
by DuxBellorum
Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:07 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 14303

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

I have just finished re-watching the Geek Week episode not more than a few minutes ago. The frustrating thing about this question and indeed any question about a new series of Knightmare is that it could work. It could work fantastically well! It wouldn't be a Children's show if it was brought back,...
by DuxBellorum
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:28 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Narration for New Knightmare
Replies: 7
Views: 507

Re: Narration for New Knightmare

I'm not sure if I fully understand. Do you mean a re-cap of the events we would have just watched? If we have just watched them, I don't see the point and besides we got a recap at the start of each episode anyway. With the Eye Shield, which seems to have an equal number of fans and detractors, we a...
by DuxBellorum
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:43 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Knightmare actors in The Bill
Replies: 21
Views: 3455

Re: Knightmare actors in The Bill

I'm such a huge fan of The Bill and I'm really glad that Drama have been showing it from the start. My favourite periods were the Don Beech scandal and then the whole of the Tom Chandler era - Definitely Sun Hill's Lord Fear! 8-o It's great to see the actors pop up in various pre and post Knightmare...
by DuxBellorum
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 pm
Topic: Best Series
Replies: 57
Views: 6606

Re: Best Series

Yes, the 'Reach' Wand was a strange thing about series 8. A fair enough idea in principle, but didn't seem to work very well in practice. It just didn't seem to fit in, at least not in my view. One thing I did love about Series 8 however was a return, albeit an updated return to the dungeon and indi...
by DuxBellorum
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 pm
Topic: Missing room from series 4
Replies: 26
Views: 3594

Re: Missing room from series 4

But surely being able to do something in the Dungeon would still be a big draw?

Very few people ever got to, even though I'm sure a lot of us on here would have applied...
by DuxBellorum
Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:31 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: The Knightmare Vending Machine
Replies: 11
Views: 1607

Re: The Knightmare Vending Machine

Hope the results of the TRANSFORMATION spell aren't too ghastly! 8-o Your coin is accecpted and with it you receive... A romantic (Or not!) dinner for two with Sylvester Hands at The Crazed Heifer. Music will be provided by Ridolfo, who will be serenading you with a selection of classic Showaddywadd...
by DuxBellorum
Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 16
Views: 1260

Re: BUT spell

Hadn't remembered that!

I stand corrected, like a man in orthopedic shoes.
by DuxBellorum
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:56 pm
Topic: Weeping Doors
Replies: 5
Views: 1793

Re: Weeping Doors

I thought the Weeping Doors could have gone more than the one season. While I found the Manic Depressive rambling funny, in these ultra PC days, maybe they would be deemed insensitive. I also think of them when using a dishwasher. I'll also be keeping an extra special eye out next time I'm anywhere ...
by DuxBellorum
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:50 pm
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 16
Views: 1260

Re: BUT spell

It could have been a mishap, or as has been suggested, that the team perhaps weren't expected to get as deep into the Dungeon as they did. Wer're at this stage BUT no one thought we would be? While I like the 'Transformation' into a Frightknight suggestion, they didn't appear until series 5. A Gobli...
by DuxBellorum
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:00 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
Replies: 7
Views: 1562

Re: When is the next Knightmare convention happening?

Now that would be an awesome thing to see!! :D 8) :D
by DuxBellorum
Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:49 pm
Topic: Best Series
Replies: 57
Views: 6606

Re: Best Series

It's hard to pick one series as there is so much to love about all of them! Series 3 would probably be my pick. The introductions of Hordriss and the Goblins were fantastic additions and I loved the mine carts between levels 2 & 3. Series 3 had the most atmosphere and is the most quintessentially Kn...