Search found 194 matches

by Picklemyfav
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?
Replies: 32
Views: 3660

Re: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?

sounds cool and can't wait to play with lord fear in one of the games....... the one that changes into a goblin if they find a goblin could be called sly hands...... as he turned into a goblin.
by Picklemyfav
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:20 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: The Next Doctor
Replies: 2
Views: 122

Re: The Next Doctor

i have wanted a female to play the doctor for a while........ and i am glad that one is going to. :D 8) B-|>
by Picklemyfav
Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:27 am
Topic: Best Series
Replies: 53
Views: 5213

Re: Best Series

i loved all of them........ so to me they were all the best for different reasons......... :D
by Picklemyfav
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Dragon Puppet
Views: 254

Dragon Puppet

I am making a red and black dragon puppet. She has yellow cat eyes and a black frill on each side of her face and one on her neck. 8) I have named her Scalyas and she is getting on very well. B-| She is having her wings stitched on at the moment and is looking very cool now. 8) She is biggish but i ...
by Picklemyfav
Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:01 pm
Topic: back online after being ill
Views: 415

Re: back online after being ill

hi guys

got out of hospital on monday just gone.......... just going on the chat....... glad i'm better...... can't wait to get out and about.
by Picklemyfav
Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 pm
Topic: back online after being ill
Views: 415

back online after being ill

hi guys....... i'm home for the weekend from the hospital after a recent illness...... its good to be back here and hope i am discharged on monday..... thanks alan for letting me come back here....... thanks for all the get well soon messages on the chat..... will let you know when i am home for goo...
by Picklemyfav
Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:41 pm
Topic: New person on chat......
Views: 357

Re: New person on chat......

this happened on Saturday night........... yesterday to be honest........... hope this is real.......... people have lied before about things like this........ john seems nice........... <Pickles>: hello everyone....... is anyone there yet.... <Pickles>: i'm watching Knightmare until someone comes.....
by Picklemyfav
Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:38 pm
Topic: New person on chat......
Views: 357

New person on chat......

this happened on Friday night............ I hope this person comes back to the chat and is friendly and true............ PICKLES NOTICES A NEW PERSON IN THE ROOM CALLED MIB_32CB1M <Pickles>: hello mib32cb1m <Pickles>: hello mib_32cb1m <mib_32cb1m>: hello <Pickles>: how are you? <mib_32cb1m>: ok <Pic...
by Picklemyfav
Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:06 pm
Topic: David Rowe's Art of Knightmare
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: Art of Knightmare competition

yeah it is a bit like chris's death pooka............ weirdly I had that dream just before watching series 5...........
by Picklemyfav
Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:10 pm
Topic: David Rowe's Art of Knightmare
Replies: 27
Views: 1918

Re: Art of Knightmare competition

talking of wall monsters......... I think the tongue would have come out of the wall monster's mouth and grabbed the dungeoneer then you would have heard a gulp as the skull with the rolling eyes appears then you see the eyes roll away............. the reason I think that is I had a funny dream once...
by Picklemyfav
Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:11 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Orcs
Views: 386

Re: Orcs

The twins kick like a football team........... Ironblade is beginning to get milk forming in her ducts........... She is letting me feel the babies kick...... They are getting big now.
by Picklemyfav
Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Freedom by Wham!
Replies: 1
Views: 281

Re: Parody of Freedom by Wham!

brilliant......
by Picklemyfav
Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Re: Orcs

My book about Orcs is brilliant. It is so interesting. Have found out that Orcs can taste sweet things and have a sweet tooth. With this snow they will need one. Update....... Found out last week that Ironblade is having twins. The babies are doing really well and are moving a lot. Still feels a bit...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:42 pm

Orcs

Just ordered a book about Orcs in Waterstones yesterday........ might help with understanding the culture, behaviour and language of them. Ironblade enjoyed her run on the bus..... The bus driver didn't seem alarmed and acted as if Orcs come onto his bus all the time....... Who knows maybe they do? ...
by Picklemyfav
Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:14 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Knightmare on Teletext - Recoveries!
Replies: 7
Views: 965

Re: Knightmare on Teletext - Recoveries!

cccccooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll

that is awesome.......... B-|>

you could make a knightmare dvd game like what they did with raven..................

.............just an idea