Search found 17 matches

by theconfused
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:50 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: The Next Doctor
Replies: 3
Views: 368

The Next Doctor

So, Knightmare fans, who are your picks for the next Doctor?
by theconfused
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:35 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings
Replies: 1
Views: 486

Re: Greetings

Welcome! :)
by theconfused
Wed May 03, 2017 4:44 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Dragon Puppet
Replies: 2
Views: 370

Re: Dragon Puppet

This sound good! Well done :)
by theconfused
Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Kayleigh by Marillion
Views: 242

Re: Parody of Kayleigh by Marillion

Wow haha how do you manage to come up with these? So cool!
by theconfused
Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:54 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Joanne Heywood in Emmerdale
Views: 426

Joanne Heywood in Emmerdale

I wasn't sure where to post this, so forgive me if it's in the wrong place... In tonight's Emmerdale (the second episode/part), Joanne Heywood appears as a doctor. I wondered if she had appeared in Emmerdale before, and found out she appeared as a nurse called Penny Lavender in 2004 (I also discover...
by theconfused
Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:54 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Gaming
Replies: 4
Views: 1130

Re: Gaming

Pooka wrote:You can get to the chat room here!
Thank you! Lucky it's Sunday night now so I can enter!
by theconfused
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: Gaming

One game that has started gaining notereity is Werewolves which we have not only played at two events in Whitby and Blackpool - come to the next! :) - but also Knightmogdrededified by Alan for the chat room which you are equally welcome to attend on Sunday nights. I think I read about the chat-room...
by theconfused
Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Gaming

Recently, I started playing New World Empires, Forge of Empires and Elvenar. I've also played Game of Thrones Ascent for a few months. I was just wondering if any members of the forum play these games or similar? It may be possible as these sort of games share kind of historical/fantasy quest vibes ...
by theconfused
Fri May 06, 2016 8:28 pm
Topic: Hello
Replies: 17
Views: 3409

Re: Hello

Hi. Thanks :)
by theconfused
Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Always a pleasure to meet new people who are interested in this fine show. Hope your enjoy your stay, we're a small community but all share the same enthusiasm and interest that is the Knightmare series. Not a Doctor Who fan so to speak, but watched a number of the original episodes in the 1980's b...
by theconfused
Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:43 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 14303

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

I mean my username, not URL. All these websites, gets confusing. ;D
by theconfused
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare characters that look like people/characters on other programmes
Views: 954

Re: Knightmare characters that look like people/characters on other programmes

Stiletta is a bit like Leela from Doctor Who, they both have knives and similar animal skin-like costumes. Also Bernadette Flynn as Saoirse in Lord of the Dance is a bit like KM's Romahna. Another similarity to Romahna would be Game of Throne' Daenerys, perhaps I'm thinking of the dragon connection....
by theconfused
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:10 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: 5 characters you'd like to see return
Replies: 60
Views: 14303

Re: 5 characters you'd like to see return

One of my favourite characters is Sidriss (it may be obvious from my URL). I'd want her to come back a little bit wiser and stronger as a sorceress, almost on Hordriss' level. I would love for Hordriss to appear also. Other characters I really like include Stiletta and Motley. I think I probably wou...
by theconfused
Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:16 pm

I grew up watching Raven so would have loved it as a kid. I used to watch Raven a lot. It was really cool. I'm sure the guy who played Raven was the voice of the French listening tapes in schools in Scotland :D Also, I have been to Ayr maybe once or twice. I see you like Doctor Who too! That's grea...
by theconfused
Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Ah this entry about Doctor Who on the Lexicon is really helpful actually, as I had heard John Woodnutt had appeared in DW but wasn't sure which episodes, but now I know, as well as other useful things! :) I've tried to figure out the technical requirements to use Knightmare Chat but I'm not quite su...