Search found 93 matches

by AriadnesLayer
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Vague memories I'm not sure happened?
Replies: 4
Views: 44

Vague memories I'm not sure happened?

Did these things happen or did I imagine them? A single unique spyglass sequence that for one occasion wasn't about Lord Fear but featured someone else (Hordriss maybe?). An eyeshield sequence with a pooka in it. One or more characters telling the dungeoneer to put the eyeshield down or not point it...
by AriadnesLayer
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm
Topic: Does Smirkenorff change colour between Series 5 and 6?
Views: 39

Does Smirkenorff change colour between Series 5 and 6?

He looks undeniably blue to me in Series 5 but I see no reference about this on the site or in any articles. I am sure someone (I think it's Elita) says he's a green dragon "That's the best kind" or something like that, but I'm not sure if that was in Series 5 or 6. Why did he change colour? (Lookin...
by AriadnesLayer
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:18 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3
Views: 103

Re: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

How could we possibly lose out on Treguard offering to make hot chocolate? Yeah, I really cringed when I read that back!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D It's funny, at the time I wrote that, I had recently discovered the site (known as Knightmare.clara.net in those days) and it has awoken many of my memories of th...
by AriadnesLayer
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

Haha it's still unfinished but at least there is more of it again.

It's funny, I can still remember what the next part was going to be, I just never got around to writing it.
by AriadnesLayer
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Fanfiction from 2001 missing Parts 2 and 3

For some reason it seems when you changed the website a few years ago, you only transferred part 1 of this fan fiction http://knightmare.com/fan-made/fan-fiction/576-the-unwelcome If you look at the old knightmare website on the Wayback Machine, you will see there was a part 2 and 3. https://web.arc...
by AriadnesLayer
Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:24 am
Topic: Which episode?
Replies: 3
Views: 646

Which episode?

Does Treguard worry Pickle by saying he (Treguard) sometimes wishes he was on the opposition?

And is it the same episode where Pickle accidentally calls Treguard Lord Fear?
by AriadnesLayer
Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:23 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 Episode 5
Replies: 22
Views: 9763

Re: Series 4 Episode 5

I've re-edited the death scene from this episode and added a bit of tension music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzZjpZdX5Y
by AriadnesLayer
Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:08 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift
Replies: 102
Views: 36502

Re: Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift

Wow, this is unbelievable! This thread has been absolutely fantastic to read through - experiencing the dungeon first hand is great! I can only imagine how awesome it must be to actually see it through the rift. The video with the massive snap dragons in the dwarf tunnels actually made me jump out o...
by AriadnesLayer
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:49 pm
Forum: Cast and Crew Questions
Topic: Stephanie Hesp
Replies: 18
Views: 7091

Re: Stephanie Hesp

I'm confused...

Where's the interview? ;D ???
by AriadnesLayer
Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 pm
Topic: Channel 5: Greatest Kids' TV Shows
Replies: 15
Views: 9279

Re: Channel 5: Greatest Kids' TV Shows

There was actually very little 90s in it. It's like the show was made by people who grew up in the 70s and 80s, so it was all their nostaliga. And some modern shows from the 00s and 10s thrown in just so it wasn't all about old shows.
by AriadnesLayer
Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:56 pm
Topic: Scary moments
Replies: 28
Views: 11240

Re: Scary moments

His scene in 3x06 is in a way the "scariest" of all the stalker scenes, because of the way he suddenly looms up against the camera An assasin does this in Giles' quest in series 4 too, it's pretty scary. Unfortunately you only see it for a split second as the camera cuts to the advisor's (pretty am...
by AriadnesLayer
Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:10 pm
Topic: Title sequence
Replies: 31
Views: 5965

Re: Title sequence

I'm not saying it's NOT a mouth, I'm just saying I'm not convinced... :) But I have always wondered what it was.
by AriadnesLayer
Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:34 pm

wombstar wrote:Yes, you can see his mouth appear.
Oh you mean the thing that sticks out above the hand? I always wondered what that was. Not convinced it's a mouth though....
by AriadnesLayer
Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:08 pm

wombstar wrote:The hand that comes out the wall in the other sequence I assumed belonged to the wall monster? His face is seen and it's the same texture. (wall texture lol)
There's a face in the wall?! 8-o 8-o 8-o
by AriadnesLayer
Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 pm

The creature (looks like something out of Ghostbusters) bursts out of the ground. He doesn't create the gap, this happen at ground level inside a tunnel (over grown thorns) The title comes up, and the next time we see the knight his further along the path and about to jump over the gap. Yup that's ...