I've arrived!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: I've arrived!

Post by Pickle123 »

...Hence the waking up ;D

ok it might seem less friendly if you have no clue what "^.^" means, but i think its quite obviously a naughty chuckle showing Emii didn't really mean any harshness..blah, maybe Emii can explain herself better.

*runs for the nearest elf path*
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I give up. I can't even make a joke anymore.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

AND GET OFF MY ELF PATH - I'VE JUST SWEPT IT!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Emii.. me thinks I've lost my contact lenses on your lovely shiny, swept elf path.. whilst thou returneth them for me whenst they art found?

Won't pay any ransom.. they ent worth that - but a post, perhaps. [No really.. anyone seen my lenses - or rather hazard a guess at where I might hide them in a room that measures about 7ft by 9?]
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Ermmm did it fall out of your eye? Whenever I lose them when they aren't in the case they're usually stuck in the most stupid place like on the radiator or a meter away from where I dropped them...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

[No really.. anyone seen my lenses - or rather hazard a guess at where I might hide them in a room that measures about 7ft by 9?]
As the saying goes, they'll be in the last place you look. Which is kinda predictable, since after you've found them you're not going to carry on searching.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

no, Emii...you can make jokes...but only when *cough cough cough* isn't *cough cough cough* ;)

understand? ;D

erm...lenses...well, take the sum of all the position vectors in the room and devide by the number of position vectors added together gives you the mean position vector...DEAD CENTER MATEH! :D

ALSO :o  How come pesky dungeoneers can dutty up your elf path but I, a tidy ACTUAL ELF (points at name) isnt! ??? ;D

WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Now the skull makes his presence known to you...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

{Appears, to the haunting melody of series 1-4.}

Hello, new dungeoneer-type poster...I am the Whiiite Floooating Skulll, and - OH my god, look over there.

{She looks away, and he bounces on her head, reducing her life points to Critical Red.}

Oh, I'm sorry - must have been imagining things. You're looking a bit peaky - why not have this 'Pie of a thousand death...uhh, lifepoints' to make you feel better. Yes, that's it - lifepoints...

{Floats off, chuckling evilly.}
Last edited by WhiteFloatingSkull on 13 Jun 2003, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
shift+blend
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: I've arrived...and now I'm leaving already!

Post by shift+blend »

It's quite clear this is a very close forum. So close it's scared me away.  Whoever made the site well done but I can find plenty of of other places to discuss my love of the show.  I won't be back. Emii/Kulaemmi/Kully whatever you want to call yourself I found your earlier "joke" bad enough - ever heard of compromising - obviously not...
"Is it me or is this 'Janus' trying to take Kully's job? OI! There's only room for one of us, lady, and the elf always wins! "
What made me really see how close and inward looking was this comment:
"Oh thanks for backing me up, GG and Gerz!"
It's one thing to indulge your fantasy but to snap your fingers and get other people to join in  is just plain immature.
All in all, one poster aside, I was not a 'Welcome Stranger' see I can make jokes to and I don't think that one will offend anyone! My 2nd and last visit. Janus said to 'bog off!'.
...don't cross me or I get cross...I will be Treguards next assistant...oh yes I WILL be treguard's next assistant.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

Well if my "Welcome Stranger" comment offended you I am sorry, it was a variation on "enter stranger."

As for Emiis comment, I am sure that she was joking and didn't mean to cause offence, she was clearly joking.
I just think that it is cross wires, and that maybe you both should like start over or something....

just a thought
I Love Goblins
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I do hope you change your mind. I'm absolutely sure no-one meant any offense. Although she can best speak for herself, I'm confident Emii was just trying to involve you. You really are welcome, as is anyone who posts here. I'm genuinely sorry if what we've said offended you- that was by no means our intention. Sometimes it's difficult adequately to convey a welcome when you only have some text and a few smileys to play with.  
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 13 Jun 2003, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Sorry to see you go.

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

If you ever feel like changin' ya mind, we'll be waitin' to welcome you back.

Just cool off, and see how you feel on the morrow, eh?  ;D
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Gerz and GG and others all know I was joking with the "oh thanks for backing me up" - I snap my fingers all the time but I don't expect anyone to be there  :)
As for involving, I do try, which was why I added the welcome at the bottom of my first post to you and the smiley to go with it. Maybe you weren't familiar with that style of smiley and apologies if you weren't.
Twould indeed be nice to start over as there was a great deal of misunderstanding, though I may as well leave the board myself. All I seem to do now is make posts that people disagree with or get offended by.
Apologies to all I have offended.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

Emii, don't go, neither you nor shift+blend should leave over a small misunderstanding, I seem to be ingored a fair bit on this message board, though I am not planning to leave, and so what if people disagree with your posts, that is what makes life interesting,  and misunderstandings do happen, it happends a lot to me, especally on some of the other message boards I am members of..
I Love Goblins
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

erm..janus? i'm sorry but you sound like a totally different person in your second post. in the first you burst in clicking your fingers...
In fact you WILL call me Janus. I'm not a bimbo - I am an assistant for the 21st century
...because you seemed so like us from the word go emii involved you straight away with her highjinks as nothing more than pure friendship.

I really do hope your second post was a long joke to wind us up or test us or somthing because given more than a two post trial im sure you'ld be as close as th next guy/gal.

keiren, i think i may owe you an apolergy. If it isn't a joke then you were right and more power to you.

Emii, please don't go. even if janus does you aren't to blame. i joked about mudwrestling...etc too. Some people just take to cerain places better than others i suppose Janus didn't like what i would have considered the nicest welcome possible.