I've arrived!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: I've arrived!

Post by Emii »

no, Emii...you can make jokes...but only when *cough cough cough* isn't *cough cough cough* ;)

ALSO :o  How come pesky dungeoneers can dutty up your elf path but I, a tidy ACTUAL ELF (points at name) isnt! ??? ;D
*cough cough cough* No I don't geddit O.o ^.^

Pickle, your feet are dirty - dungeoneers at least wear shoes. And I'm in a bad mood.

And as for the last post Thank you - I think you summed it up. She clicked her fingers at us so I thought I'd click them back - y'know. Nothing wrong with a bit of roleplay. The thing is, Janie seems to have contradicted herself a couple of time, saying that we will call her such and such but then saying involving other people is immature. And demanding to be called something and then saying that I click my fingers at people.
I only wanted to start a bit of role play *sniffle* and I DID welcome her...*sniffles more*
I won't leave - I was in a gritty mood after my plans went horribly wrong and I was probably attention seeking a bit too. Apologies, all ^.^
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

bleh, twas mistake. well if you have to apolergise then i do to so sorry to anyone here that feels they need it.
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I did think this would happen.  It is all very well being jokey like that with people who you KNOW, but new people won't have any idea it is a joke, and some of what was said can be taken as an insult.  It went a bit too far for someone who was new to the place, hence why I said a NICE welcome would have done far better.

Janus I hope you return, there is a place here for every KM fan, and a place in KM chat if you can ever make it on a weekend.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

The world has gone mad.
Subject to change.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

;)Re: I've arrived!

Post by Pickle123 »

now come on malefact, you know as well as i do that the correct sentance should run..."the world has gone madder" ;)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please