Re:Greetings

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Helvellyn
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Greetings

Post by Helvellyn »

I've just joined (rather late in the day, looking at the general forum contents). I should've done earlier, really; I was lurking for a while when I found out about GaryGarrett, and I've been through all of Knightmare there now.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this back to me. The scares have gone now, but I've discovered they're things in Knightmare than can still get the excitement going.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Hi Helvellyn,

Great to hear from you and welcome to the Knightmare Discussion Forum.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, weirdo. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Oops, missed this thread when you started it, sorry. Welcome aboard!
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Helvellyn
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Helvellyn »

Cheers! I did feel a little miffed when I first posted it and then saw 2 views for about a week!
Last edited by Helvellyn on 05 Apr 2008, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Shouldn't take that personally, there's just not much activity round here these days, and hasn't been for a long while.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Helvellyn wrote: I did feel a little miffed when I first posted it and then saw 2 views for about a week!
Members who read your thread via the 10 most recent posts page won't have counted towards the Views total of the thread itself, so your Knewbie Introduction probably had more attention than you think.

I tend not to welcome forum newcomers as often as I used to, because many of them don't seem to stay active for long. But in the hope that you'll be here for a while yet, hello.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Helvellyn
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Helvellyn »

Thanks for that everyone, and for mollifying my over-inflated ego somewhat!

I hope to stick around for a while; I'll certainly be here until I've got through all the episodes again, and I'm only half way through Season 2 at the moment. Unfortunately I get the impression that I've discovered this site several years past the peak of its activity, so apologies if I ever drag up anything that's been discussed to death before.

As for the scares going, I'll have to take that back. I was watching on my laptop last night, on battery power, when the screensaver kicked in at a crucial moment, plunging everything into darkness. It made me jump!