Hallo!!!!!!!!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
cheese_n_Pickle

Hallo!!!!!!!!

Post by cheese_n_Pickle »

hi there! i was just flicking through the channels last weekend when i noticed that my ultimate childhood favourite programme was on challenge. I was really pleased to see it back and hope that children today recieve the joy from it that i remember when i was but a slip of a girl lol. Anyway i was on the net today and decided just for fun to type knightmare into the search engine and lo and behold this fantastic site came up! I have read some of the messages and you all seem very nice and i hope we will all become firm friends! lol

c u l8r!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Hallo!!!!!!!!

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hi there! And welcome. :)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

heydy!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
cheese_n_Pickle

Post by cheese_n_Pickle »

did you all watch it today? it was brilliant! i was on the edge of my seat when the ogre got the girl, if only she had picked up the crayon!  :)
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

even with the crayon she would not have the time to draw on the paper, that goblen troll dude didnt wast any time.

Oh and Hello,  were not always such nice people  ;)

Has anyone been able to draw up a pictuer of what that 3 headed dog looks like? im sure the amont of heads he has changes each week  ::)
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

even with the crayon she would not have the time to draw on the paper, that goblen troll dude didnt wast any time.

Has anyone been able to draw up a pictuer of what that 3 headed dog looks like? im sure the amont of heads he has changes each week  ::)
1. I'm sure somehow she's have had enough time to draw it if they'd taken the crayon. Maybe Grimwold wouldn't have appeared at all if they had.

2. It's not really a dog, not a "proper" one, anyway, according to Mrs. Grimwold. It "barks" but she says they're not sure what it is.

3. It has 2 heads. It used to have three, but Grimwold bit one of them off.

And I didn't answer in character. Yes, I'm surprised too.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Hello there! I found this site just over a year ago. I couldn't believe it! I thought I was mad until I found it.
Subject to change.
dragonfollower
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by dragonfollower »

did u all catch it today when the bomb struck douglas,
ouch!
(warning team, u gotta move faster)
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

yeah it was brilliant, dont you think though that some teams move so slowly you could guide granny on her electric wheelchair through the dungeon quicker?

why say move left a bit, then half a turn right, why not say "move diagonally forward to the left" --

pity we have to wait 'til series 4 team 6 to get a winner..

was it the first or second team today that didnt tell the dude he had a snake behind him in the pool usually filled with water? (excuse "dude" but i dont know his name...)
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

That would be the first team who failed to warn Motley about the snake  ;)

Oh and hello cheese 'n' pickle, are you up for a bit of ham 'n' Colonel Mustard?  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

By the way... Rosie Collins drew a picture of Festus in The Eye Shield. You know, in the Paul McIntosh era...?

...Or maybe you don't know.  ;D
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Hmmm...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

I lost track of all the newbie's in the thread, so here's what I'm gonna do...

{Reduces EVERYONE'S Life force to Red condition.}

You see, us floating phantasms can't be arsed to sort through the who is and who isn't, so, in my conclusion, you ALL get the treatment.

{Bounces again on the heads of everyone in the thread, just to make sure...}

Now, would you all go and help yourselves to pie in the kitchen, and bring us a coffee while you're all there, 'cos I got no hands to hold the kettle with, and I'm PARCHED.

8)

Us floating Skulls are NOT discriminative, Heh heh... ;)
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
lewis_martin

Post by lewis_martin »

NOTE TO MALEFACT(_):

You have two accounts with the same user name, personally I think you were mad before and still are..................
Anyone who can play a tune on their privates with a tuning fork is seriously messed up in the head!........................

........or very gifted and totally sain.