What would they have said?

For all the comedians out there.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

What would they have said?

Post by MoanaLiza »

After the eight years what do you think characters have said about it all i.e each other, their experience, etc.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: What would they have said?

Post by JamesA »

Lord Fear: "One of these days Knightmare will return and then, and only then, I will have my revenge on that dungeon master...."
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Lord Fear: My best moment was when Marter came into my chamber.....It was who??

Treguard: After all of those years, I need to put my feet up.  This really is 'time out' for me, just a drop of mead will do me good.  I always found it odd that Merlin liked playing as Mogdred occasionally...Odd chap.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Merlin: Well yes, after such an awful S4 ending I had to go into hiding for a while but now it's all died down and.... *he is pelted by a barrage of cabbages*
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Merlin: Well yes, after such an awful S4 ending...
(Some people round here are getting a bit obsessive at the moment.)

Mogdred:  "Well I thought it was quite natural that the series came to an end when it did. I thought that it had reached its sell-by date after... oooh I'd say after about four seasons. I mean that's why I left... WHAT? No of course it was my decision to leave! Of course it was. Now that replacement they got for me... what was his name? The shell-headed person? Yes, well I s'pose he did a passably good job. Adequate filler-in. But it only goes to show that I was right. Hmm? Well yes, it did last another four seasons with him around. But that doesn't prove anything. I'm just as good as him! I'm just as good as him! I'm not bitter! Just 'cos I was roaring with laughter and dancing on the spot when I heard the show got cancelled, that was just because I was watching The Little And Large Show at the time, but everyone thinks it's 'cos I'm bitter... I'M JUST AS GOOD AS HIM!!! And I'm taller than he is. And I've had more women! Get off my case, will you?"
Last edited by HStorm on 09 Jan 2004, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Skarkill: "I was really gutted when I was forced to retire at the end of Series 6 thanks to having my only good leg crippled by some barbecued dozing dungeon. Lord Fear may have been paying me lower than the current National Minimum wage, but I'm finding life harder now. It was most... very... very... unlovely.... "

(starts to sob in sheer despair and frustration)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Fatilla: Well I didn't get on with a lot of my co-workers, mainly as they didn't know what bliping and bloping was and weren't exactly queing up to find out!
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Fear - "And I would have gotten away with it too........if it wasn't for those meddling kids!"
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Festus: [As he talks, the monologue alternates between his two surviving heads.] 'You know, when they told me it 'wasn't working out' and they were going to have to 'let me go' [raises and twitches paws to indicate quotation marks], I was pleased. I was pleased. [leans back on his stall and takes a drag on his cigarette] I mean, they weren't exactly stretching me. I can speak five languages. Five. I offered to record a few soundbites for Ariadne's scenes, and for Gilbert - that's the scorpion - but they... they weren't interested. And they wondered why there were more tear stains in my dressing room litter tray than... you-knows.

'Did you ever watch 'Woof'? About the boy who turned into a dog? I was in that, once or twice. [Long pause] Or thrice.'
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

On the subject of Festus, did he actually eat Mrs Grimold at the end of season three? All the screams and squeals in the background as the dungeoneer went down the wellway would suggest so, and she never appeared again afterwards of course, but it's never been confirmed.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

My forthcoming fanfic addresses this question, by 'revealing' some of what happened to the Grimwolds after Series 3...  :)

(As for more official evidence, Lord Fear makes reference to 'the Grimwold family' during Series 6.)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

This is true, and well worth getting to the bottom of.  ;-)
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

On the subject of The Family Grimwold.

Who else didn't hope that maby Mrs. Grimwold and Festus were going to make a return in S5.

When The winning Team that Seson Ben & Co, Picked up and read a scroll in Level 3 that said.

"GIVE A DOG A BONE."

I certainly thought they were refering to a certain S3 two headed K9 and his Haggish Mistress.
Last edited by Skarkill on 11 Jan 2004, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I can't deny, I was starting to fear the worst.

Don't misunderstand, I don't mind Mrs G.Ijust think one season of material was as much as they were going to get out of her.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Pickle: Well after Knightmare then I watched the next episode and I was shocked, "A genie! Where's the fun in that? For a while I starred in a performance of Oliver Twist with Sly Hands as Fagin. I applied to host Countdown but I was rejected. These days i've returned to my roots quite literally as I am back in the forest.