Bonfire Party...

For all the comedians out there.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Bonfire Party...

Post by Fidjit »

Any ideas...

(This is sort of revisiting a CHRISTMAS party only this is different...)
Last edited by Fidjit on 05 Nov 2003, 11:24, edited 1 time in total.
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Bonfire Party...

Post by MoanaLiza »

Well for starters Bhel-Shebah could light the bonfire and fireworks. Of course Smirky for transport. Barry; possibly doing a running commentary.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Well, we have lots of witches to fly around on broomsticks for atmosphere, then they can run around naked with their witch amber in some evil sacred rite. *tries to erase thought of naked Mildread*

I'm sure the various mages could do fireworks too. They'd probably have a competition of sorts over it, and in the process Hordriss would end up with a green face from a Cornish cracker and Sidriss would probably turn herself into a pancake by mistake or something.

You need a Guy to throw on the bonfire for people to watch burn. I suggest Fidjit.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

And on the subject of bonfire party's (and pets), remember to keep Festus locked inside!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

And on the subject of bonfire party's (and pets), remember to keep Festus locked inside!
I would, dearie, but being a Grimwold and all, he's pretty used to LOUD NOISES! Since 'is own barking doesn't seem to scare him out of 'is skin, I doubt a few little bangs outside will. Anyway, dearie, e's still amusing 'imself eating all the kidsies who came round to our little wellway room trick-or-treating the other night. I got some sweets they left behind while Festus starting mauling them too, which was nice. We would 'ave 'ad more, except Brangwen, well she's stopped asking people questions before she eats them now, so she got a few of the little brats before I could lure the rest toward our lovely home with a trail of liquorice allsorts.  

Oh, on the topic, we'll need a bonfire. How about burning some weeping doors? Especially Dooris and Dooreen, I think. ;)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Probably hearing Festus bark would probably kill me... It sort of shatters my spine... Literally... ;D
Last edited by Fidjit on 06 Nov 2003, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/