Knightmare meets Looney Tunes

For all the comedians out there.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Knightmare meets Looney Tunes

Post by Drassil »

[Inspired by the fact that you would see Acme products, falling anvils and big round bombs in the Dungeon...]

*Skarkill enters a room, dressed as Elmer Fudd. A dungeoneer is hiding.*

Skarkill: Be vewy, vewy, quiet. I'm hunting dungeoneers!

Dungeoneer: *Peeping out* I tawt I taw a goblin master. *Steps out of hiding for a closer look* I did! I did taw a goblin master!

*Skarkill gets ready to clap his irons on the dungeoneer.*

Dungeoneer: Spellcasting, A-N-V-I-L!

*An anvil appears and falls on Skarkill. The Dungeoneer runs out of the room.

In the next room, a clue room, is some food - a carrot. Sly Hands enters, wearing a cowboy hat, sporting a large moustache and brandishing a pistol.*

Dungeoneer: *Picking up the carrot* What's up, Doc?

Yosemite Sly: Hold it, you varmint!

*The dungeoneer picks up an Acme Persuader from the clue table, and bangs it. A giant hammer appears, hitting Sly on the head and knocking him out. The dungeoneer leaves.

The next room is a bomb room. Lord Fear is waiting.*

Dungeoneer: Meep meep!

*The dungeoneer runs towards the door. Lord Fear tries to cut him off with a fireball, but it misses, brushing against the fuse of the bomb. As the fuse burns low, the dungeoneer gets out of the room. Lord Fear looks plaintively at the camera. The bomb goes off, filling the room with smoke. When it clears, we see a singed Lord Fear. He silently holds up a sign that reads: 'Ooh, nasty!'

That's all, folks!*
Last edited by Drassil on 14 Nov 2005, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.