"Me and My Video"

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

"Me and My Video"

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

The subject line should be sung to the tune of "Me And My Shadow".

I decided an email check today was long overdue. Having forgotten about my Lycos account for several days (okay, a few weeks), there was quite a lot in my Inbox, and two types of mail I need to mention here:

1. I've had about 10 email requests from different people for Knightmare videos. My video and I are fairly good chums. Occasionally it eats my tapes and I set Festus on it, but usually we respect one another. However, my set of KM videos is not packaged so I could readily trade it. In any case, I do not have the necessary equipment. And even if the real-life KM Powers That Be do not frown too much on such "trading", I'm slightly dubious of the legal situation, and neither my video and I want a visit from the police. I have a Brollachan and rabid two-headed creature to feed, after all.

In short, I do not tape trade in Knightmare videos, so there's little to be gained by sending your requests to me. If someone has been informing people otherwise, I shall have to attack them with my lovely green staff.

2. Several people have sent me suggestions/comments for this website and forum. I have no official role here. I just post here like the rest of you. (Okay, I post a bit more, but that's beside the point.) If you have anything to say about this website and its contents, you should contact Illusion.

Thanks everyone.

GG, Sometimes of the Grey, Always of the Green, But Never Into Trading Tapes or Website Design, dearies.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 05 Apr 2003, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: "Me and My Video"

Post by Malefact »

Yeah! A *bit* more!  ;)
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yeah! A *bit* more!  ;)
I think you must want to be Festus's din-dins to keep insulting me like that, dearie.

Shurrupandgerraaartofit!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Sorry! No offence intended. Don't let Festus eat me! I'm all sinewy and tough and he'd choke on my gristle.  :(
Subject to change.